NDLEA Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019 and How to Apply
NDLEA Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019: In this post, you will get all the information you need to get recruited into the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) including requirements and how to apply for NDLEA recruitment 2018/2019.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a body charged with the duty of eradicating the Nigeria nation of illicit drugs and psychotropic substances, suppression of demand for illicit drugs and other substances of abuse and recovering of ill-gotten wealth from such dealing.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has an official website https://ndlea.gov.ng through which all information including recruitment excises is announced and conducted and all interested and qualified persons are usually required to complete their application via the recruitment portal.
Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019
To apply for NDLEA recruitment, interested applicants must meet some basic requirements in other to qualify for any position of their choice which will be listed when the recruitment commences. Below are common requirements for most Nigeria federal government jobs.
• Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
•Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
• Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
• Applicants must be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
• Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
• Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates.
• Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
Note: These requirements are to give you insight on what to expect when the recruitment commences. Other requirements might be added when the recruitment commences.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- NECO Recruitment Application Form;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested and qualified applicants will be required to select their desired position from the list of existing vacant positions which will be listed on the ndlea recruitment portal.
All applicants after selecting their desired position will then proceed to complete all required fields on the online form and upload all required documents for their selected position.
Do leave a comment with your active email address so you can be notified once the recruitment commences.