NDIC Recruitment Form 2018/2019 and How to Apply Online
NDIC Recruitment Form 2018/2019 – NDIC, Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018 | In this article you will get latest updates on Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, NDIC recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, NDIC Recruitment form.
Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- When is NDIC Recruiting for 2018?
- How to apply for NDIC Graduate Recruitment 2018?
- Has NDIC Started Recruitment for 2018?
- NDIC Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- NDIC Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- NDIC 2018 Recruitment Deadline
To be ascertain if the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official NDIC recruitment portal: http://www.ndic.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment form is out.
About Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, NDIC.
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) is committed to protect the memory and contribute to the stability of the financial system through effective supervision of insurance institutions provision of financial / technical assistance to the insurance institutions, variable pay certain sums and logical resolution of the national insurance financial institutions.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the recruitment is out.
NDIC Recruitment Form Requirements.
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018/2019, kindly provide us your name and email Address in the Comment Box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide via our comment box.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.