National Defence College (NDC) Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
National Defence College (NDC) Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form. View current open jobs at National Defence College, NDC September, 2018 in Nigeria and apply today. Latest ongoing recruitment and job openings in National Defence College, NDC. Apply National Defence College, NDC recruitment form here.
Table of Contents
- 1 National Defence College (NDC) Recruitment
- 2 NDC Recruitment Job Vacancy
- 3 NDC Recruitment – Duties
- 4 NDC Recruitment Qualification Required
- 5 NDC Recruitment Application Closing Date
- 6 Method of Application for NDC Recruitment
The National Defence College is the apex military training institution for the Nigerian Armed Forces, and a Centre of Excellence for peace support operations training at the strategic level in West Africa. The National Defence College (NDC) was established in 1992 as the highest military institution for the training of senior military officers in Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: BRISIN Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal
Since the Nigerian Armed Forces had long established a strong tri-service military training heritage with the establishment of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna, for cadet training, and the Armed Forces Command and Staff College (AFCSC), Jaji, for middle level staff training, it was appropriate and cost effective to continue the tradition by establishing the new strategic level military institution, the National Defence College, on a tri-service basis.
- ndc nigeria recruitment
- how to apply for national defence college recruitment application form
- NDC recruitment form 2018
- how to apply for ndc recruitment
- national defence college (NDC) recruitment 2018/2019
- 2018 job recruitment in national defence college
- national defence college recruitment jobs
- national defence college recruitment
The National Defence College, Nigeria, is seeking to fill the underlisted vacant position in the college below:
NDC Recruitment – Duties
- The Director, National and Geo-Political Affairs co-ordinates lectures and research on national geo-political issues as well the Geo-Strategic Study Tours of the States of the Federation, the West African sub-region and the World.
- The Director sponsors the regular Course Curriculum on The State and Socio–Political Environment and National Security.
- The Director also acts in the capacity of Adviser to the Command on International Affairs.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
- The position which is for a retired career Nigerian Ambassador not above 62 years of age is both physically and intellectually demanding.
- Hence the applicant must be physically and mentally fit.
NDC Recruitment Application Closing Date
5th October, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter and copy of Credentials to:
National Defence College,
Herbert Macaulay Way (North),
Central Business District Area,