NCR Corporation Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
Table of Contents
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business.
NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with nearly 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
NCR Corporation Recruitment Available Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Professional Services Software Engineer
Job ID: R0073268
Job Type: Full time
This position is responsible for:
- Managing development teams by conducting daily stand ups, ensuring sprints are completed on time and removing impediments.
- Designing and developing CxBanking Solutions, under the Architect direction
- Providing technical direction, and helping to ensure that the project is completed on time and on/under budget.,
- Ensuring unit testing is carried out
- Assisting QA team in carrying out the QA steps
- Performance tuning and optimization of existing code.
- Ability to work from rudimentary requirements and specifications
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical field
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to design and develop large scale, complex applications
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge and experience in one (or more) of the following: C# .NET, Java
- English – Overall – Fluent.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Territory Manager
Ref Id: 0071742
Position Summary and Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Position provides management and coaching support to employees in a designated territory within an area in order to meet customer Service Level Agreements (SLA); Monitor SLA performance against target for territory
- Manages all territory activities to ensure delivery of on-site support services by promoting and improving customer and employee satisfaction
- Responsible for developing employees, promoting teamwork, and fostering open and effective communications; Effectively controls expenses and assigned assets
- Develop and maintain working relations with key customers in designated territory
- Advise customers about service and service delivery, including maintenance agreements and SLAs; Respond to customer opportunities, issues and complaints in a timely manner
- Develop relationships and interact with internal customers (Service Account Managers and Analysts, Customer Advocates, Service Implementation Managers, Service Coordinators, etc.)
- Perform root-cause analysis and preventive measures for repeated escalations; Analyze issues for missed targets and implement corrective actions; Solve escalations due to resource problems (e.g., disciplinary and soft-skills issues) in collaboration with the Service Coordinator
- Ensure an environment that promotes effective communications, positive employee relations and teamwork; Motivate, empower, develop and, as appropriate, recognize and reward individual and team achievements
- Monitor performance improvement issues and provide appropriate coaching and counseling
- Execute the performance management process, which includes objective setting, development planning and quarterly/annual performance reviews; Conduct individual and team meetings on a regular basis
- Balance tiered workforce in order to successfully deliver service to customers (U.S. and Canada only)
- Plan and manage vacation and training schedules effectively to meet daily availability goals; Promote and manage time-and-material (T&M) activities;
- Manage expenses effectively (overtime, parts, and assets)
- Be responsible for physical assets including tools, test equipment, vehicles, etc. and service parts, both assigned (PPK) and loaned (issued on a work order); Manage parts usage and service parts returns including surplus stock, loaned parts and PPK adjustments; Contribute to the review and revision of appropriate parts inventory levels
- Conduct on-going, open communications with assigned FSC Service Coordinator on a daily basis; Support the FSC Service Coordinator in managing SLA performance; Consult with the FSC Service Coordinator on service delivery escalation, both proactive and reactive; Meet regularly with the FSC Service Coordinator to review and improve SLA performance and CE utilization; Consult with the FSC Service Coordinator on the best of use of resources from the territory
- Meet Country’s Business and Operations Plan
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-8+ years of related experience including supervisory experience
- Previous experience as a group, team or project leader; other supervisory/leadership capacity in technical services or support is preferred.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: PS Project Manager II
Ref Id: R0074033
Job Type: Full time
- Manage the daily activities through performance of managerial duties of planning, leading, organizing, and controlling the assigned project group personnel, budgets, and operating conditions in the installation and maintenance of client company’s developmental software networks and operating systems.
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Stay abreast of advances in technology.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Coordinate software system installation on a project by project basis.
- Meet with managers, supervisors, vendors, and others to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
- Perform troubleshooting of business applications in response to end-user reported problems.
- Perform design, testing, debugging, and installation of business applications for assigned area(s).
- Assist in formulating functional and technical specifications based upon operational needs of assigned business unit(s).
- Document technical aspects of creating or modifying applications and/or databases.
- Develop testing requirements and plan to validate application changes and supporting business processes.
- Collaborate with business unit(s), other technology areas, and vendors to identify alternative solutions and translate operational needs into IT specifications.
- Participate in applicable phases of project management involving changes to existing and/or new applications.
- Communicate status of each phase for assigned projects to management on a scheduled basis.
- Provide support to end-users on features and functions of applications for assigned area(s).
- Collaborate with IT team to ensure optimal operational performance of business applications.
- Perform technical testing and implementation of revised or new databases or applications.
- Develop/test comprehensive business continuity/disaster recovery plans and procedures for assigned area(s)
- Provide technical leadership in the definition of application architecture.
- Document existing business systems architecture and technology portfolio.
- Recommend improvements and/or alternatives in business systems architecture.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for the evolution of business applications.
- Contribute to strategic planning initiatives for assigned area(s).
- Perform other duties as required.
- Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people.
- NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies:
- To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list.
- Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Application Closing Date