NCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form www.ncc.gov.ng
NCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form www.ncc.gov.ng. The NCC Recruitment 2018 Application Form – This information is for all interested applicants who wish to take part in the 2018 NCC Recruitment, and wish to know if the 2018 NCC Recruitment Application Form is out
Table of Contents
It is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment 2018 Application Form is out. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for the Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment.
About The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC)
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) is the independent regulatory authority for the telecommunications industry in Nigeria. The NCC was created under Decree number 75 by the [Federal Military Government of Nigeria] on 24 November 1992.
NCC is a body responsibility of regulating the supply of telecommunications services and facilities, promoting competition, and setting performance standards for telephone services in Nigeria.
- Malaysian Visa Lottery 2018/19 Application Form
- Dubai Visa Lottery 2018/2019 Online Registration Form | Apply Here
- Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2018/19 Form
- FRSC News 2018 – See Today’s Federal Road Safety Corps Latest Updates
- Oscar Temple Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form (8 Positions)
The Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the NCC Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- How can I apply for NCC Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- Is the NCC Recruitment 2018 Application Form out?
- When will 2018 NCC Recruitment start?
- I need NCC Recruitment 2018 updates?
Requirements For NCC Recruitment
Applicants applying for the NCC Recruitment must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Computer literacy will be an added advantage
3. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
4. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Note: that the NCC Recruitment 2018 Application Form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
How To Apply For NCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
At the time of this publication the 2018 NCC recruitment application form has not been release, we urge you to check back to get the latest update about NCC Recruitment 2018
1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
2. Online application is free.
If you want us to help you with information about the right time to Apply for NCC Recruitment 2018 Application Form kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box.