NCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form – www.ncc.gov.ng/careers portal
NCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form – www.ncc.gov.ng/careers portal. Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment Form 2018/19: Application, Requirements & Guidelines. NCC Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
Table of Contents
NCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form – www.ncc.gov.ng/careers portal.
The Nigerian Communications Commission is the independent National Regulatory Authority for the telecommunications industry in Nigeria. The Commission is responsible for creating an enabling environment for competition among operators in the industry as well as ensuring the provision of qualitative and efficient telecommunications services throughout the country.
Are you interested in working the with the Nigerian Communications Commission? If yes, we have made this page just for you. We will guide applicants seeking genuine information regarding the NCC 2018 Job Recruitment Exercise and how to apply successfully.
The Management of Nigerian Communications Commission wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the NCC is currently not recruiting at the moment. Vacancies as they occur shall be advertised on Mediangr.com and on Nigerian Communications Commission official website.
- nigerian communications commission
- ncc recruitment 2018/2019 application form
- recruitment 2018/2019 application form www.ncc.gov.ng/careers
- 2018/2019 application form www.ncc.gov.ng/careers portal
- nigerian communications
NCC Recruitment 2018 Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Nigerian Communications Commission 2018 recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Applicants with any form of disabilities should not apply.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
How to Apply for NCC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates should visit Nigerian Communications Commission recruitment portal/website on (https://www.ncc.gov.ng) to apply. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be announced.