NBAIS Result Checking portal: In this post I am going to show you how to Check NBAIS Result using the NBAIS Result Checking portal.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Below are simple steps to follow to check your NBAIS Result
- 1 Frequently Asked Questions on How to Check NBAIS Result
- 188.8.131.52 What is My Exam Number?
- 184.108.40.206 Can I Use a Scratch Card From Last Year to View My Results?
- 220.127.116.11 I don’t see my result on the portal please help
- 18.104.22.168 I Input the wrong Exam Number now it says contact SUPPORT
- 22.214.171.124 I’m having difficulties checking my result
- 126.96.36.199 My Scratch Card says enter your 3 digit exam number but my exam number is 11 digits
- 188.8.131.52 Rest PIN
Below are simple steps to follow to check your NBAIS Result
- Visit the Official Website of NBAIS Via http://result.nbais.com.ng
- In the text area provided Enter your Exam number
- Click Submit
- Result will Display
Instructions For Result Checker
- Your scratch card is valid for one applicant only.
- Your scratch card is valid for 5 logins only.
- Exams numbers before 2018 are 3-digits.
Frequently Asked Questions on How to Check NBAIS Result
What is My Exam Number?
If you wrote your NBAIS exam before 2017, your exam number is a 3 digits number like 001. If however, you wrote your exam after 2016, your exam number is a 10 or 11 digit alpha numeric code, like 001900117BA ensure to have the code in caps. .
Can I Use a Scratch Card From Last Year to View My Results?
Scratch cards do not expire. You can use a scratch card that you bought years ago as long as you haven’t used it before.
I don’t see my result on the portal please help
Please contact support stating your name, your center, state, examination year and examination number and our support team will look into it and get back to you in the quickest time possible.
I Input the wrong Exam Number now it says contact SUPPORT
Please send a support message by clicking the chat icon on the right side of the screen. Include your Center Name, State, Exam Number and PIN number.
I’m having difficulties checking my result
Please send us complete details which should include your exam name, exam number, center name and state and we will look into this and respond promptly.
My Scratch Card says enter your 3 digit exam number but my exam number is 11 digits
If your scratch card says 3 digit exam number, and you have 11 digits, please ignore the instruction. It means you are using an old card that was printed before the introduction of 11 digit exam numbers.
We do not reset PIN numbers. If you have made a mistake, contact support by clicking the chat icon on the right. Support will do its very best to resolve the problem for you.