National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) 2018 Recruitment Form
National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP) 2018 Recruitment Form. The Minister of State, Budget and National Planning, Hajiya Zainab Ahmed, has advised youths to apply for the Federal Government’s National Social Investment Programme (N-SIP).
Table of Contents
The minister said that each component of the programme would be scaled up this year.
“For example, in N-Power Scheme that 200,000 beneficiaries have been employed, we are supposed to increase it to 500,000 beneficiaries in 2017,” she said.
“ Please this is real, it is working, join the process and be a beneficiary,’’ she said.
Ahmed said that the programme was showcased at the 2nd Year Commemorative Event of the Federal Government under President Muhammadu Buhari on May 29.
She said that the event, with the theme: “A Smile for Every Nigerian,’’ recorded testimonies of beneficiaries across the country.
“We are thanking God for witnessing the confirmation that the work we have done is actually yielding results.
- Federal Civil Service 2018/2019 Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- NAIC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- CPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form www.cpc.gov.ng
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply 20 Positions
- NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form | Registration Guide
- NHIS Recruitment 2018/19 Application Registration Form
- Zenith Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduate Trainee and Non-Graduates
- INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2018/2019
- CBN Recruitment 2018/19 | cbn.gov.ng | Apply Central Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancy
1. On the 17th of June 2017, the N-Power portal will be re-opened for registrations.
2. This year, 300,000 unemployed graduates will come on stream for the N-Power programme. All volunteers will get a computing device which will be used in executing their primary roles and help them take advantage of additional learning opportunities.
3. Millions of primary school pupils will be added as beneficiaries to the Home Grown School Feeding Programme (HGSFP).
4. 12,000 direct jobs have been created in the food supply chain through the Home Grown School Feeding Programme (HGSFP)
5. By the end of April 2018, 1.2million people would have benefited from the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP).
6. Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) has seen impressive participation by women, recording 56% of the allocated loans so far.
7. In the next few months, loan disbursements of GEEP is expected to increase to 150,000 beneficiaries.
8. 400,000 beneficiaries across more states will come on board the Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) programme in the next few months.
9. The N-Power programme has enhanced record keeping and reduced waiting times at Primary Health Care centers across Nigeria.
10. The Social Housing Fund is a new aspect of the SIP that will enable any Nigerian who earns at least 30,000 monthly to become a home owner.
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]