National Intelligence Agency 2018/2019 Job Vacancy Form – Apply Here
National Intelligence Agency 2018/2019 Job Vacancy Form: The National Intelligence Agency Recruitment, the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) is accepting suitable and qualified applications from interested individuals who are willing to apply for their ongoing NIA Recruitment.
Table of Contents
The National Intelligence Council (NIC) is the center for midterm and long-term strategic thinking within the United States Intelligence Community (IC). It was formed in 1979.
National Intelligence Agency (NIA) 2018/2019 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 National Intelligence Agency Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for National Intelligence Agency 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 National Intelligence Agency form?
- Is the National Intelligence Agency 2018 Job Form out?
- When will National Intelligence Agency Job start?
- I need National Intelligence Agency Job update, etc.
- Is National Intelligence Agency Job for 2018 etc.
The key purpose of the National Intelligence Agency Job is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
National Intelligence Agency Job Requirements
Applicants applying for the National Intelligence Agency Job must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
RELATED: NPOWER RECRUITMENT
How to Apply for NIA Job Vacancy Application Form
IMPORTANT! Currently, National Intelligence Agency 2018 Job Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the National Intelligence Agency Jobs 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official National Intelligence Agency Recruitment website: http://www.nimet.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the National Intelligence Agency Recruitment form is out.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about NIA Recruitment 2018 will be made frequently
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. Online application is free.
If you are unclear about anything concerning National Intelligence Agency Recruitment, Please, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below.