Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form. Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment 2018/2019: Nasarawa State Government Begins Recruitment of 2,140 New Teachers in the State.
Table of Contents
The Nasarawa State Teacher Service Commission – In line with the desire to strengthen the capacity of the education sector to deliver improved performance has announced the recruitment of 2,140 additional teachers to boost secondary education across the state.
This is an opportunity for those seeking for teaching job vacancies in Nasarawa State Primary and Secondary Schools, we are here to guide you through the process of applying successfully. kindly take note of the following information before starting your application so that you can be fully prepared.
- Federal Civil Service 2018/2019 Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- NAIC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- CPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form www.cpc.gov.ng
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply 20 Positions
- NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form | Registration Guide
- NHIS Recruitment 2018/19 Application Registration Form
- Zenith Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduate Trainee and Non-Graduates
- INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2018/2019
- CBN Recruitment 2018/19 | cbn.gov.ng | Apply Central Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancy
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified residents of Nasarawa State and other Nigerians for the Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment Exercise.
The Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form is open for B.Sc and NCE degree holders across the states and applicants must specialize in any of the following basic education subjects under listed beneath:
- English Language
- Vocational Education
- Arts) Nigerian and Foreign Languages
- Information Technology/ Computer Science.
NOTICE ON Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment
It might interest you to know that the ongoing job recruitment in Nasarawa State is absolutely FREE of charge and applicants must submit their application form online through the official portal/website @ www.nasarawastate.gov.ng. Interested candidates/aspirants have been warned to be cautious of any recruitment scam activities.
Meanwhile, applicants who wish to participate in the Massive Teachers Recruitment at Nasarawa State must meet the following criteria. Applicants are warned to desist from giving any form of gratification/inducement, in return for support or guidance in filling a form and submitting a successful application.
Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment General Requirements
Before filling the Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Must have BSc/HND or NCE from a recognized institution
- Must have completed National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-40 years old.
- Successful applicants must be ready to serve in any schools in the rural area posted.
- Candidates who are currently working and receiving salary or allowance from any organization should not apply.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply for Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates who meet the above-listed requirement should forward their CVs/Resumes with photocopies of their NCE Certificate, Birth Certificates and other relevant documents to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Education,
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited/contacted via SMS/E-mail for the next phase of the recruitment process.