naportal.com.ng – Nigerian Army 78RRI Recruitment Portal now open
naportal.com.ng – Nigerian Army 78RRI Recruitment Portal – Nigerian Army 78RRI Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise – See 2019 Nigeria Army Form Here at www.naportal.com.ng. nigerian army 78rri recruitment 2018/2019, nigerian army 78rri recruitment, army 78rri recruitment 2018/2019, army 78rri recruitment 2018/2019 exercise, nigerian army 78rri.
This is to announce to the general public that the candidate registration web portal for Nigerian Army 78RRI Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise for trades/non tradesmen and women is now open for interested candidates. Nigeria Army is recruiting new candidates, therefore all interested and qualified candidates can now apply using the application link below.
This information was made public to the hearing of available newsmen on 19th December, 2018. In confirmation to that, the full details on how to apply for Nigerian Army 2018/2019 recruitment, requirements, application starting date and closing date are all stated clearly below.
naportal.com.ng – Nigerian Army 78RRI Recruitment 2018/2019 Application commencement Date
Officially, as affirmed by newsmen, applications for 78RRI Recruitment 2018/2019 application portal is now open for new intakes to apply between 19th December 2018 to 18th February 2019.
The Official portal (naportal.com.ng) For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration .
The official portal, for Nigerian Army registration is www.naportal.com.ng and it will be open between 19th to 18th February, 2019.
Nigerian Army 78RRI Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 ears by 18 February 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2019.
NA RECRUITMENT FORM IS FREE.
How to apply/Register for Nigerian Army 78RRI Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise
- To apply use the link www.naportal.com.ng
- Complete the online application and print out your acknowledgement slip containing your Nigerian Army Application Number
NOTE: NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT 2018/2019 FORM IS FREE.
Kindly share this update across.