NAEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form – Apply Here
This is to inform the general public that the National Atomic Energy Commission is set to commence fresh application intake from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies.
Table of Contents
We have been receiving questions from people asking us about the National Atomic Energy Commission (NAEC) Recruitment 2018, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the 2018 NAEC Recruitment Application Form?
- How can I apply for NAEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form?
- Is the NAEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form out?
- When will 2018 NAEC Recruitment start?
- I need NAEC Recruitment 2018/2019 updates?
- The official NAEC 2018 Recruitment Portal?
So before we go, here is all you need to know about the upcoming National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons 2018 Recruitment.
NAEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
All applicants applying for the NAEC Recruitment 2018 must possess the following
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- University Degree in any discipline.
NOTE: At this moment, the NAEC Recruitment 2018/2019 application form is not yet, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
NAEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Procedure
To Apply, interested and qualified applicants are to apply through the NAEC official website and register online.
1. Applicant should note that the online application is free.
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you want us to update you about the right time to apply for NAEC 2018 Recruitment application form, Kindly drop your phone number or email address in the comment box.