N-Power Voluntary Asset and Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) Jobs
N-Power VAIDS Jobs: N-Power Voluntary Asset and Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) jobs application forms is here. Explore this page to apply for N-power VAIDS jobs registration form online.
N-Power VAIDS Jobs Registration Form
The Federal Government of Nigeria has designed the N-Power Programme to drastically reduce youth unemployment. N-Power is also linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas. The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work. Some of these graduates will also help in actualising Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
N-Power will also be a platform for diversifying the economy. N-Power is preparing young Nigerians for a knowledge economy where, equipped with world-class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets.
N-Power Voluntary Asset and Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS)
- Job TypeFull Time
- LocationAbia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Other, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The Voluntary Asset and Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS) seeks to encourage non-compliant and partially compliant taxpayers to voluntarily declare their correct income and assets and pay the appropriate tax due to the government.
- A minimum of 3,700 N-Power VAIDS volunteers will be selected to assist in attaining the objectives of VAIDS, working with the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Joint Tax Board.
- The N-Power VAIDS volunteers will function as community tax liaison officers and will have the following key responsibilities which will include tax promotion, document review, record keeping, answering online inquiries, customer management, report writing, amongst others.
- 9 Months
Ultimately, N-Power VAIDS volunteers can aspire to a life-long career in finance or allied fields. Possible destinations include:
- Tax Assessor/ Collector.
- Financial Analyst
- Tax Auditor
- Legal and Compliance Manager
- Unemployed graduates or non graduates
- Currently Unemployed
- Must be a graduate (Bachelors or Higher National Diploma)
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme
- Aged 18-35
- Selection Preference Disciplines: Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Economics, Law, Finance, Psychology and other allied disciplines in the social sciences.
Knowledge and Experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Good written and spoken English
- Good phone etiquette
- Excellent Analytical and Diagnostic aptitude
- Desirable: knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria
N-Power VAIDS Jobs Registration Form Requirements
- Applicants must be between 18 – 35 years of age during registration and must have a valid proof of age (e.g. Birth Certificate, affidavit of age declaration, valid photo ID, etc.)
- Applicants must be resident in Nigeria and must have a good knowledge of their location in Nigeria.
- Applicants must posses at either a Bachelor’s degree, OND, HND or NCE certificate with a statement of result or transcript.
- Applicants must have completed their service year if applicable.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
APPLY HERE: http://portal.npower.gov.ng/n-vaids.html
The current Application process only applies to the Graduate Category (N-Power Volunteer Corps). The selection process for 2016 applicants in all Non – Graduate Categories (N-Power Knowledge and N-Power Build) is underway and the training and engagement of successful applicants will be done in batches. At this time the ongoing application is not open to the Non – Graduate categories.