N-power Physical Verification 2018/2019 –npvn.npower.gov.ng
N-power Physical Verification 2018/2019 –npvn.npower.gov.ng – This is to inform all applicant who applied for the 2018/2019 N-Power Job Recruitment that the 2018/2019 N-Power Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise is now ongoing.
The 2018/2019 N-Power recruitment physical Verification Exercise commenced immediately you have been Pre-Selected.
Note: The 2018/2019 N-Power Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise is to be done in the state of residence you filled during the online registration.
The 2018/2019 N-Power Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise is done for different purposes, to check if the records filled during the online registration stage are correct and also to check if it correspond with the applicant’s documents.
Requirement For 2018/2019 N-Power Physical Verification Exercise
- Birth Certificate/ Age Declaration Letter
- Your Qualification verification/Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Residential verification
- Employment verification
The 2018/2019 N-Power physical verification is to be carried out before the final shortlisting of successful candidates and to eliminate the number of unqualified applicants who faked and used incorrect information during the online registration.
Documents needed for 2018/2019 N-Power Physical Verification Exercise
- A clear and recent passport
- A means of verification i.e Valid identity card
- Applicant’s educational achievement/degree
- Your NYSC discharge letter/certificate
- BVN print out from your bank
- Residence permit of your Local Government area.
During the npower physical verification, the N-Power verification officers will require some documents listed above for physical perusal (sight seeing) as the name implies “Physical Verification”.
See Our Top Jobs Updates Below
- DPR Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
- DSS Recruitment
- Npower News
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Form
- Nigerian AirForce recruitment
- Nigerian Navy recruitment
- Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment (NSCDC) 2018
- State Security Service Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment Portal for Graduates
- Npower recruitment
- CBN Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Ndlea Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- Inec Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Government Jobs in Nigeria
- Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
- Firs Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- Nipost Recruitment
- PPPRA Recruitment
- NAPTIN Recruitment
Note: During the 2016 npower physical verification of N-Power Beneficiaries, they were asked for the above listed documents, few questions which was written in a form were asked by the N-Power officials . Questions like;
- Full names as it appears in your bank account details
- Full residence address information
- Your State origin
- Your LGA
- Mother’s maiden name
- Your NYSC state and final place of NYSC Primary assignment
- NYSC graduation year.
The N-power physical verification is what will make you a full npower beneficiary.
Knowing all the requirements and procedures, npower physical verification date, time and venue will be communicated to you in due time.