Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarship 2019 At QUT, Australia
Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarships 2019 At QUT, Australia: Applications are invited for the Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarship Program which will be provided to Individuals who are looking to undergo a degree program at Queensland University of Technology – Australia.
This scholarship program is created to encourage and reward the study of Philanthropic and Nonprofit at The Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarship Application Deadline: March 6, 2019
Eligible Countries: Australia & New Zealand
Type: Masters/Graduate degree program.
Eligible Field Of Study: Philanthropic and Nonprofit.
Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applicants must be enrolling at the Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies (ACPNS) at QUT to commence a postgraduate course in the 6TP2, 2018 teaching period
- Applicants must gain admission into the Master of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) [https://www.qut.edu.au/study/courses/master-of-business/master-of-business-philanthropy-and-nonprofit-studies]* or Graduate Certificate of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) [https://www.qut.edu.au/study/courses/graduate-certificate-in-business/graduate-certificate-in-business-philanthropy-and-nonprofit-studies]
- Applicants must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or a New Zealand citizen
- Applicants must have a work history in a nonprofit organization or career goals in this area.
How To Apply Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarship 2019:
Step 1: Write your cover letter
Write a cover letter explaining your reasons for applying for this scholarship and how this scholarship aligns with your career goals.
Step 2: Attach your resume
Your resume should include your:
- personal details, including contact and citizenship/residency information
- academic record, including transcripts from any institution other than QUT
- professional qualifications
- work experience
- career goals
- employment and volunteer history.
Step 3: Write your selection essay
Write a short essay of approximately 500 words describing your leadership to date in the philanthropy and nonprofit sector and what you hope to achieve in the future.
Step 4: Attach supporting documentation
Make sure you attach any academic transcripts, proof of study, and written references that you would like to submit in support of your application.
Step 5: Submit your application
You can submit your application at the same time as your apply for your course.
Send your application to the Business School Scholarships Coordinator (https://www.qut.edu.au/about/contact/b/business-school-scholarships-coordinator) by the due date.