MTN Nigeria Jobs
MTN Nigeria Jobs. Regulatory Affairs Advisor (Supervisory) needed at MTN Nigeria. The position role includes, but is not limited to, providing advisory service with regards to regulatory requirements, ensure compliance with all regulatory statutes and laws, with a view to ensuring long-term viability of the business. The ideal candidate should possess LLB or LLM.
MTN Nigeria Jobs
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Advisor (Supervisory).
- Provide advisory service with regards to regulatory requirements, ensure compliance with all regulatory statutes and laws, with a view to ensuring long-term viability of the business
- Research and update MTNN on developments; bills, new policies, within the legislative/ regulatory arena; and follow up with regulatory authorities on submissions and other regulatory issues.
- Track and monitor compliance with all regulatory authority (NCC) obligations within the business.
- Prepare correspondence and position papers on environmental issues.
- Provide legal and regulatory opinion on all issues that impact on MTN from a regulatory perspective, including new legislatures, government policies, etc.
- Conduct regulatory services to MTNN; ensure the appropriate licensing, marketing and legal compliance to projects.
- Make presentations to regulatory authorities, so as to profile MTNN and also ensure that the business complies with regulations.
- Support management and advice MTN N on interconnects agreements/relationship, license conditions and compliance with regulations and legislation.
- Ensure customer queries are handled appropriately and in compliance to the MTNN regulatory framework.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the regulatory agencies and other stakeholders in the telecommunications industry.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First Degree in Law
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- 4 years working experience in a legal/regulatory/compliance capacity, preferably within the telecommunications industry
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of the Nigerian telecoms industry legal/regulatory framework, ICT policies, laws and regulations applicable in Nigeria
- Awareness of global and domestic ICT/Telecoms Industry Trends
- High level of proficiency in research, analysis and written communications; along with strong presentation and people skills
- Experience working in a medium organization
- On the job training and exposure
- Industry conferences
- LLB or LLM
Application Deadline: 15th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Do well to inform others using the SHARE buttons below;