Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Limited Recruitment 2018/19 Application Form
Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Limited Recruitment 2018/19 Application Form. Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Limited Recruitment 2018/2019. In this article, applicants that are in need of a job in an oil and gas company well, this may be your opportunity. Kind go through all the guidelines that will be provided here so as to assist you to understand what you will need to apply for the job.
Table of Contents
- 1 Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Limited Recruitment
- 2 Midwestern Oil and Gas Recruitment
- 3 Midwestern Oil and Gas Recruitment
- 4 How to Apply Midwestern Oil and Gas Recruitment 2018/2019
Taking about Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Limited – it is a Nigerian organization engaged with Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas. The organization works a joint wander with Sun Trust Oil Co.
Incoming Searches related to Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Limited Recruitment
- midwestern oil and gas recruitment form
- midwestern oil and gas company limited recruitment 2018/2019
- midwestern oil and gas recruitment 2018/19
- midwestern oil and gas job vacancies 2018
- midwestern oil and gas recruitment application form
- midwestern oil and gas 2018/2019 recruitment
- midwestern oil and gas 2018 recruitment form
- oil companies in nigeria recruitment forms
Further constrained in its Marginal Field in the Southern district of the nation. Midwestern values enlisting profoundly prepared and propelled faculty who are headed to accomplishing its different points and destinations, especially the requirement for the association to achieve unfaltering development while working in an earth safe group.
- About Us: In 2003, the Company was awarded 70% interest in …
- Contact. Go. Get in Touch. We value interaction between us …
- Profile: In 2003, the Company was awarded 70% interest in …
- Management: Profile · Vision, Mission and Core Values · Board · Management …
MORE HOT JOBS THIS WEEK:
- Modelling in Nigeria: How to Become a Successful Model in Nigeria 2018
- Nigerian Army Dssc Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- Jobs in Lagos
- Frsc Recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
- Pension Funds Administrator 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Recruitment Form
- NHIS Recruitment
- Nipost Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs service recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce recruitment
- Nigerian Navy recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Chevron Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Form Graduates careers.chevron.com
- NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form | Registration Guide
Job Title: Reservoir Engineer
Reporting Line: Reports to the Head Subsurface
- Conducts reservoir simulation studies to determine optimum methods of maximizing ultimate oil recovery and enhance individual well performance.
- Propose studies with the objectives to improve field management.
- Perform Reservoir Engineering studies related to classical analytical techniques (material balance analysis, fractional flow, decline analysis, numerical techniques) for primary depletion and secondary recovery (water/gas injection) projects.
Production/Oil Recovery Support
- Monitors production from field, analyses all relevant data and ensures that reservoirs are being properly managed, production is optimized and recoveries are optimal.
- Develop strategies to improve field production and recovery.
- Prepares production testing proposals and provides guidelines for execution. Evaluate, interpret results and recommend optimum methods of performance monitoring.
- Prepare detailed short, medium and long-term production forecasts.
- Establish reservoir management strategies where they do not exist and update existing policies and procedures in line with statutory regulations.
- Manage and direct reservoir surveillance activities (MER, BHP etc.) and reservoir definition and behaviour prediction.
- Employ standard procedures and guidelines to estimate oil and gas reserves, and prepare/ document Annual Report of Producing Reservoirs (ARPR).
- Challenge/screen well proposals and perform well evaluations and post mortem reviews.
- Conduct, document and present field reviews and further development proposals.
- Study and rank potential infill, re-completion and work-over targets
- Ensure migration of reservoir engineering studies/ projects from third party contractor(s) and formulate implementation plans.
- Ensure that all Reservoir Engineering work is performed to a quality standard which fits the purpose for which it is intended.
- Attend data rooms, to gather and evaluate information and provide reservoir engineering input to the asset evaluation report.
- Implement Company’s health, safety and environmental policy, procedure and regulation as they relate to area of responsibility.
- Participate in Operational duties outside office hours.
- Participate in Wells Engineering and Drilling activities in the company.
- Carry out other tasks as delegated by the Head Subsurface
- Minimum of ten (10) years reservoir management experience with an operating company or specialist service company
- University Degree in Petroleum Engineering or any related field service
- A Master’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering will be an advantage
- Membership of professional bodies; e.g. Nigerian Society of Engineers, National Association of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPEE), Society for Petroleum Engineers (SPE), Registration with COREN etc. shall be an advantage
- Transmission Company of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/19 Application Form www.tcn.gov.ng
- Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- United Bank for Africa 2018/19 Graduate Trainee Recruitment and How to Apply
- National Examinations Council (NECO) Recruitment
- NBRRI Recruitment 2018/19 Form | Apply 2018/2019 NBRRI Jobs Here
- DSS Recruitment
- CPC Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Application Guidelines
- Government Secondary School 2018/2019 Teacher Jobs in Lagos State
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | 20 Positions to Apply
- FIRS Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Portal www.firs.gov.ng
- GTBank Abuja Recruitment 2018/2019 | See 6 Vacancies Today Here
- ECOWAS Fresh Job Recruitmen
- FAAN Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
Job Title: Production Technologist
Reports to: The Head Subsurface
- Monitor and evaluate well, reservoir and field performance with a view to optimizing daily production and recoverable reserves through the design of well completions (particularly horizontal completions) and artificial lift methods, understanding the constraints on the wells, reservoirs and facilities
- Provide Production technology input to field development plans, including well completion design, well performance prediction, optimum artificial lift method, production chemistry issues, processing facilities, HSE issues, risks and uncertainties, etc.
- Advise operating departments on the physical constraints applicable to the well/reservoir/ field production (e.g. sand, water, gas production, scaling potential, corrosion potential, etc.
- Identify areas of poor performance and formulate solutions through proposals for well interventions that will improve productivity
- Initiate and participate in the design and programming of well completions, in particular horizontal completions, with the aim of optimizing well inflow performance for the (mostly horizontal) liner completions
- Assist in drawing up a sand management strategy, addressing monitoring, prediction and exclusion methods
- Actively search for improvements, keeping abreast of new technology and incorporating it where applicable to improve the Company’s overall effectiveness.
- Related: Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Recruitment
Midwestern Oil and Gas Recruitment Requirements
- Minimum of ten (10) years practical production technology experience with an operating company or specialist service company
- Degree in Engineering and Physical Sciences
- SPE or any related professional qualification will be ideal.
How to Apply Midwestern Oil and Gas Recruitment 2018/2019
All interested applicants are to kindly visit the official site to know more on how they can apply online. Click here to learn more…
If you want daily updates about Latest Job Recruitment, kindly comment below with your email address. Also, subscribe for FREE to our Newsletter.