Mechanical Engineer (Machine Assembler) Needed, Peen Nigeria Limited•2 min read
Mechanical Engineer Peen Nigeria Limited. Peen Nigeria Limited, a licensed provider of stevedoring services in Nigeria, is recruiting for Mechanical Engineer (Machine Assembler). The position role includes, but is not limited to, maintaining and lubricating parts and components. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of a B.Sc/HND In Mechanical Engineering or related courses.
Mechanical Engineer (Machine Assembler) Needed, Peen Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer (Machine Assembler).
Job Location: Lagos
- Fasten and install piping, fixtures, new gaskets, blind flange, skid loader, desiccant change out and wiring electrical components to form assemblies
- Inspect, operate and test completed products to verify functioning, machine capabilities and conformance to customer specifications.
- Read and interpret assembly blueprints, specification manuals and plants assembly or building operations.
- Routine maintenance, inspections and recommendation.
- Re-mobilization and demobilization.
- Clean-out fouled catalyst from vessels with the assistance of a clean-out nozzle.
- Load catalyst according to weights i.e. Load 15lbs, 90lbs and 400lbs of catalysts.
- Check leakages on valves piping or vessel, recommends replacements, re-tightening and replace gaskets where applicable.
- Check leakages of process from flanges, threaded connections, valve stem etc,
- Perform general visual inspections for signs of components where heat or moisture damage or other signs of components.
- Maintain and lubricate parts and components.
- Candidate must have minimum of a B.Sc/HND In Mechanical Engineering or related courses.
- Professional training/qualifications in Mechanical Engineering or related field are required.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years working experience in this field.
- Candidate must be ready to travel out of Lagos for work.
- Candidate must not be less than 25 years of age.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the “Apply” button below: