Mastercard Start Path Global Program 2019 for Startups
Mastercard Start Path Global Program 2019 – Mastercard is now accepting applications for the Start Path Global Program 2019. Start Path Global is Mastercard’s worldwide program for innovative later stage startups from across the globe.
The program enables companies to gain access to Mastercard’s global ecosystem and to break new markets through relationships with Mastercard and their customers.
Since 2014 they have been working with an ever growing portfolio of startups with unique solutions across fintech and commerce. Start Path Global is based on what has worked best for their portfolio of startups: more flexibility, more customization, and no distractions from your current business.
The Key features of the program are:
- 6 month virtual program (take part from your home location)
- 2 immersion weeks at different cities
- No equity is taken up front (but an option to participate in your next round)
- Immediate access to 60+ Mastercard experts
- Connections to potential customers – global corporate brands spanning banking, retail, tech and telecoms
- Funds provided so that you have no out of pocket expenses
They work with later stage startups in the broad fintech and commerce space that fit these criteria:
- Solution: Demonstrable unfair competitive advantage, commercially live today or launching soon.
- Market: Targeting sizeable market opportunity in the commerce space.
- Funding: Recently secured seed or series A investment.
- Team: Team of 5 or more with key roles established and strong domain or technical expertise.
- Attitude – Global mentality, open to opportunity and mentoring.
Method of Application.
Although they are global, they operate in English so please submit your application in English.