MasterCard Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
MasterCard Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form. View current open jobs at MasterCard Nigeria September, 2018 in Nigeria and apply today. Latest ongoing recruitment and job openings in MasterCard Nigeria.
Table of Contents
- 1 MasterCard Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- 2 MasterCard Nigeria Recruitment
Current open jobs MasterCard September , 2018 in Nigeria. Latest ongoing recruitment and job openings in MasterCard. Nigeria MasterCard Jobs, MasterCard Nigeria Recruitment.
About MasterCard Nigeria
Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
- IDB Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- EKEDC Recruitment Registration Portal & Form
- Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2018/2019
- Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduates
- Insurance Agent Job Vacancy at AIICO Insurance Plc
- Dangote Group 2018/19 Massive Job Recruitment (106 Openings)
- Total Nigeria Plc Young 2018/19 Graduate Trainee Program (YGP)
Current open jobs MasterCard September , 2018 in Nigeria. Latest ongoing recruitment and job openings in MasterCard. Nigeria MasterCard Jobs, MasterCard recruitment job positions:
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Account Manager – West Africa
Ref. ID: R-69820
- The job holder will carry out responsibilities detailed below in the assigned location within West Africa markets
- Develop sales pipeline leveraging all available resources in coordination with the product development and account management teams
- Work with Customer Account Managers and Country Managers to identify opportunities to sell new products to existing customers
- Participate in high-level, interactive conversations with key decision makers around new or emerging product opportunities
- Analyze customers’ existing business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis and recommend opportunities for additional revenue
- Develop long-term growth strategies to optimize mutual profitability across debit and credit business lines
- Work with virtual team of MC subject matter experts to strategically articulate value propositions to close new business opportunities
- Develop financial modeling and business cases for identified opportunities
- Execute and manage the customer contract agreement process, ensuring global linkage of resources and information sharing
- Be the responsible “face of MasterCard” to the prospect/customer through high level interactions with key stakeholders such as senior bank executives, country regulatory contacts, representatives of marketing and card vendors as well as third party processing companies.
- This individual is the ‘Go To’ person for Business Development across the assigned location within West Africa ensuring alignment between the location’s ‘go-to-market’ approaches and the overall MEA Business Development strategy, taking into account the region’s longer term strategic initiatives.
- Establish new partner / vendor/ enabler / joint venture integration with capabilities to sustain MasterCard’s competitive advantage and tracking performance against key objectives. This individual will have responsibility for establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with Issuers, vendors, the banking industry and the regulators across the assigned location.
- Fundamental to accelerating the development of the business in the allocated location, is a backbone of strong issuance strategy in partnership with key Banks. The individual will be responsible for developing a dedicated Issuance plan and strategy across the assigned location.
- In addition, the successful candidate must have a sound knowledge of the payments industry P&L and how to maximize revenue through an effective issuance strategy.
- The individual will support in the development of the allocated location’s Interchange strategies, in collaboration with all regional cross functional teams. The successful candidate will be required to support in the assigned location’s Regulatory dialogue and support Country Management, on all matters relating to national and regional interests.
Key Competencies Sought:
- Business Acumen
- Knowledge leadership
- Finance and planning
- Solution drive
- Results orientation
- Strong Analytical ability
- Influence; assertiveness; initiative
- Autonomy; independence; accountable and responsibly
- Quantitative, qualitative and analytical insight
- Commitment; passion and energy
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- 10+ years experience in the financial services and payments business
- Deep business development and marketing experience
- Strong project management, problem solving, analytical and organizational experience
- Experience in merchant acquiring, retailing and / or corporate transactional banking will be advantageous
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple stakeholders in a multicultural environment across multiple geographic locations
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, extensive experience in communicating in international environment at senior management level
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Organization and time management skills; ability to multi-task
- Exceptional business judgment and strategic planning skills
- Business Case development, including financial analytics
- Budget preparation and management
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Solid solution development skills and effective working both independently and in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong teamwork skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES THIS WEEK!
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
Ref Id: R-70746
Job Type: Full time
- This position is a cluster resource covering Sub Saharan Africa and will report into the Head of Market Development for Sub Saharan Africa. In view of MasterCard’s business evolution, there is a need to strengthen the Sub Saharan Africa regional strategic vision to drive business development in order to reach the following objectives:
- Increase MasterCard’s share of Fraud, Safety and Security Solutions in the region, identifying and securing Key Partnerships and/or assets that build on our existing competencies.
- This position is designed to identify, develop and execute the relevant business development opportunities across Sub Saharan Africa
- The role is an individual contributor role requiring the candidate to be a self-starter and be able to function independently using high levels of sales, business development and relationship management skills. The role demands to operate at a strategic and operational level and work with high levels of empowerment and accountability.
- Lead the sales and business development of Enterprise Safety and Security Solutions including and Network Solutions across SSA– targeting both traditional partnerships (FIs) and not traditional partnerships ( Switches, Processors, Schemes etc) , including maintaining the portfolio of existing ESS and NS products with existing customers in the region.
- Own the ESS and NS execution and strategy for SSA delivering the strategic vision plans with banks, switches, processors and schemes
- Own and drive the execution plans for customers, leading Quarterly Business Reviews and on-going relationship management and execution of key initiatives.
- Be able to influence and drive a set of cross-functional teams. This includes working directly with external stakeholders like Chief Information, Officers, Chief Risk Officers, Fraud Teams, Third Party Providers (TPPs) etc.
- Engage with internal MasterCard cross functional teams including the ESS/NS product teams to progress the ESS/NS product and sales agenda.
- Create opportunities for furthering MC Brand, advocacy of cashless, monitor & track competition.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Fraud, Safety and Security solutions.
- Sales and business development – additionally experience within the payment Industry services is required.
- Numerical abilities & financial acumen, comfort in working with numbers, P&L, developing business case models. Detail oriented.
- Strong Commercial acumen and Complex deal structuring Skills.
- Comfortable engaging with experts in the Risk/Fraud management teams externally.
- Self-Starter, Results, driven, comfortable with remote/virtual working.
- Negotiation Skills, Solution design and Presentation skills
- Requires an in depth knowledge of the operational capabilities of acquirers/processors and their organizational goals, objectives and vision.
- 10 + years of relevant experience in acceptance / payments / technology / banking verticals
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
MasterCard Nigeria Recruitment Application Closing Date
SEE MORE JOBS
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]