MarketMoni Loan Application Form / Portal – www.marketmoni.com.ng
MarketMoni is a Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) created to provide financial aid for the under-banked and unbanked.
The MarketMoni is a program unprecedented in Nigeria’s recent history. The program grants interest-free credit facilities to existing microenterprises of market women and traders, enterprising youth, artisans, and agricultural workers.
Table of Contents
The scheme is from the National Social Investment Office and the initiative is targeted at expanding the scope and scale of economic opportunity for the financially vulnerable of Nigerians. The Federal Government is executing MarketMoni through the Bank of Industry (BOI), a parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment.
How MarketMoni Loan of Federal Government Really Works
Majority of loan applicants will be confused about this social intervention program by the Federal Government and will always ask is this real or fake but i strongly assure you the program is very real and many beneficiaries have testified to that.
More so, Lucky applicants will receive loans ranging from N10,000 to N100,000 per applicant for 6 months. The loan attracts no interest except a one-time 5% administrative fee that you will pay that’s all.
Incoming Search Term for MarketMoni
- MarketMoni Loan,
- MarketMoni Loan Application Portal
At the moment, over 24,000 Nigerians have benefited from MarketMoni.
The MarketMoni Loan by Federal Government has been exiting in thirteen (13) states in Nigeria, which are: Oyo, Ondo, Osun, Abuja, Akwa Ibom, Adamawa, Delta, Ekiti, Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Ogun and Lagos and was recently extended to plateau, Jigawa and Kebbi state.
MarketMoni Terms and Conditions
Every program has its own policies and MarketMoni has its own terms. So, before making any move to apply for MarketMoni loan, you need to know the terms that is involved, below is MarketMoni Terms and Conditions
- Loan Tenor: 6 Months
- Weekly repayment with a two week grace period
- Administrative Fee of 5% (No other charges)
Hot Jobs this Week
- 42 Teaching Job vacancies in Lagos State
- Secondary Schools Teaching Jobs in Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Primary School Teaching Jobs in Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Delta State Hospitals Management Board Job Recruitment
- Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Limited Recruitment 2018/19 Application Form
- Banking Jobs in Asaba, Delta State 2018/2019 | See 30 Jobs for Bankers Here
- Government Secondary School 2018/2019 Teacher Jobs in Lagos State
- KPMG Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2018/2019
- CBN Recruitment 2018/19 | cbn.gov.ng | Apply Central Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancy
- ExxonMobil Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form for Graduates
- Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2018/19 (23 Positions)
- Shell Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- You must have a valid BVN (Bank Verification Number)
- You must belong to a registered and accredited market association, cooperative group or trade group
- Your market association, cooperative or trade group must nominate you for the loan and must be willing to stand in as your guarantor before you apply
- TO get MarketMoni loan, Your market association, cooperative or trade group must be registered with BOI (Bank of Industry)
- You must have a physical business location which will be verified by MarketMoni agents before you can successfully be given the loan.
How to Apply for MarketMoni Loan of Federal Government
- Kindly visit the MarketMoni loan application webpage at via apply.marketmoni.com.ng
- Now, download the MOU Template (one per co-operative)
- Download the Excel Sheet (one per co-operative) so you can provide your members’ details
- Fill the MOU template and Excel sheet carefully with the right information
- Come back to the page webpage above and submit your MOU and Excel sheet
Good luck and best wishes and you apply for MarketMoni loan of Federal Government.