Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship 2019 Application Form
Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship 2019 Application Form. The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation and the Leiden University Fund is offering scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at Leiden University – Netherlands.
Table of Contents
The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship is created to support students who demonstrate exceptional academic excellence and a strong motivation to promote Euro-Arab dialogue.
The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation and the Leiden University Fund have joined forces to support students who demonstrate exceptional academic excellence and a strong motivation to promote Euro-Arab dialogue. The Fund shall provide one full scholarship annually to a master student from an Arab country to attend an advanced master programme at Leiden University.
Moreover, the scholarship is strengthened by a mentoring programme that offers the scholarship recipient guidance on a personal and professional level and also provides access to the Foundation’s extensive and diverse network and platforms.
Applications Deadline: Applications for the 2019/2020 academic year are open from 1 January 2019- February 15, 2019.
Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen, and Sudan.
Value Of Scholarships: The maximum amount of the Leiden University Fund – Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship is €30,000.
Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship Eligibility:
To be eligible for this program, applicants must;
- Be nationals of the above mentioned countries
- Have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Be required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Criteria for the evaluation
- Academic excellence
- Personal growth: Assessing the contribution the proposed field of study would have on the applicant’s continued academic and professional development and/or its potential for impact in the local context.
- Strong motivation in line with the ideals of the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation’s goal of promoting Euro-Arab dialogue and understanding
- Financial need
How To Apply Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship 2019 Application Form:
- Motivation and purpose statement (in English)
- Curriculum Vitae (in English)
- Copy of passport
- Copies of degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts (with English translations)
- Appropriately signed references from two academic referees
- Letter of acceptance from Leiden University
- A detailed programme outline of the Master study the scholar intends to pursue at Leiden University (in English)
- Budget; please be thorough in completing your budget to include tuition fees (and whether you have applied to other scholarship funds) as well as necessary expenses to be incurred during the academic year. The maximum amount that may be awarded is € 30,000 for an academic year;
- Signed and dated Application Form
Please make sure to send all of the documents listed above to no later than March 30, 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org