Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Recruitment 2018 for Young Nigerians
Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Recruitment 2018 for Young Nigerians.
Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Recruitment Programme 2018/2019 Form: Apply for Shell Joint Venture Regional LiveWIRE Programme 2018 for Young Nigerians.
Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) the operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) has announced the commencement of its Ogbia SPDC JV Special LiveWIRE Programme for Nigerians. Interested candidates should secure this opportunity using the guide below:
Position: SPDC JV Special LiveWIRE Programme
About the Programme
- LiveWIRE is a youth enterprise development programme supported by the SPDC JV
- The programme operates mainly in the Niger Delta region and aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start up their own businesses through the provision of finance and training for young entrepreneurs.
- Are you aged 18-35 from Ogbia, Bayelsa State, Nigeria?
- Do you have an innovative business idea?
- Do you desire to own and manage a business?
- Do you possess a University Degree or HND in any discipline?
- Have you completed NYSC (if mandatory)?
- Not in paid employment.
Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Recruitment Programme 2018 – How to Apply
Interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (https://www.livewire-nigeria.org/livewire-nigeria-programme-apply-now) to register. Please note that the application form is FREE and must be submitted once. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via SMS/Email for interview.
Online Application Closing Date: