LAUTECH (SUG) Students’ Union Election Guideline 20181 min read
LAUTECH SUG Election Guideline 2018. The management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso has released the guideline for the 2017/2018 academic session Students’ Union Election. Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH Students’ Union Election guideline for 2017/2018 academic session.
LAUTECH SUG Election Guideline.
See the guideline below:
1. Faculty staff Advisors shall be in charge of monitoring the election in their respective faculties.
2. Election shall be conducted by using E-voting system and accreditation by using Biometrics.
3. Election commences by 9am and ends by 3pm.
4. Registered students as at Harmattan Semester 2017/2018 with Matric Number 12, 13,14… shall be eligible to vote. Present 100 and 200 levels shall not be eligible to vote.
5. Venues for election shall be as following:
GO TO YOUR DESIGNATED VOTING CENTRE AS LISTED.
|FET||FIRST BANK ICT CENTRE|
|FAS||NEW ICT CENTRE|
|FBMS||NEW ICT CENTRE|
|MLS Nursing & Medicine (Clinical)||OSOGBO CAMPUS|
6. Any of the following shall be accepted for identification to vote:
- School Identity- Card
- Faculty- Identity’ Card
- Departmental Identity- Card
- Course registration form of Harmattan semester 2017/2018 duely signed by Head of Department.
7. Go to your designated centers for Biometric Verification.
8. Proceed to the voting point, and log-in with your Matric Number and portal password.