LASU Admission List 2018/2019 Academic Session
LASU Admission List 2018/2019 Academic Session. LASU admission list is out – Candidates that participated in the Lagos State University (LASU) 2018/2019 academic session online screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
You can as well make your business online with just a click Here
The management of the Lagos State University (LASU) has released the 2018/2019 academic session admission list.
LASU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into LASU various DEGREE programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
Candidates that participated in the online admission screening exercise can now check their admission status.
- Go to LASU admission status checking portal at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/UTME/index.php (for UTME candidates) or https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/de/ (for Direct Entry candidates).
- Enter your UTME Number in the appropriate column and click on ‘Download Report’ to access your LASU admission status.
Successfully admitted? Accept or Reject you admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal — JAMB CAPS Portal 2018 | How to Accept/Reject Admission Offer.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Mediangr.com says; Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to LASU admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Use the SHARE buttons below to inform others please