LASU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for 2018/2019 Academic Session
LASU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for 2018/2019 Academic Session: LASU Acceptance Fee – The amount to be paid as admission acceptance fee by the newly admitted students of the Lagos State University (LASU) for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released as well as the payment procedure.
This is to inform all the newly admitted candidates of the Lagos State University, Ojo, that the management has released the admission acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session.
See also: LASU Admission List.
Details on LASU Acceptance Fee.
All successfully Admitted Candidates in the 2018/2019 Lagos State University Admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are hereby informed that the ONLINE payment of NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of Twenty Thousand Naira only (N20,000.00) has commenced, effective Monday 19th November, 2018.
Admitted Candidates MUST also pay ONLINE a sum of Ten Thousand Naira only (N10,000.00) only, for the Medical Screening (note that the Medical screening must be done at the LASU Health Centre, Ojo Campus).
LASU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Supply the following information on the new e-payment portal:
- Matric No/UTME Reg No: Your 2018 UTME Registration Number
- ID Type: Student/Alumnus
- Campus: Main
- Study Type: Full-Time Undergraduate
- Purpose: Acceptance Fee
- Current Valid Email Address: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current email address
- Current Valid Phone No.: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current GSM number
- Click on Submit
- The new page will display your records and amount payable.
- Click on Submit button to continue the process.
- Click on Make Payment to effect the payment on REMITA payment platform
Make use of any desirable payment options on the Remita platform to effect the payment and keep safely your RRR code and the Transaction Receipt sent to your email after successful payment.