Lagos State Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2019 apply here www.inecnigeria.org
Lagos State Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2019 –www.inecnigeria.org – Lagos State Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2019 Application Form downloads here via www.inecnigeria.org. are you interested to work with Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Lagos State Nigeria, opportunity is here for you apply now!
Table of Contents
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) claimed that during INEC ad-hoc (Observer) 2019 recruitment process up to 1 million people would be hired to perform different functions during the elections.
At the same time, Leadership News paper claimed that the amount of INEC ad hoc hired staff would reach 2.7 million people, and the Commission would have to spend ₦40 billion on the recruitment process.
Jobs Responsibilities for Lagos State Adhoc Staff Enlistment
- Register political parties in accordance with the provisions of the constitution and Act of the National Assembly
- Monitor the organization and operation of the political parties, including their finances; conventions, congresses and party primaries
- Arrange for the annual examination and auditing of the funds and accounts of political parties, and publish a report on such examination and audit for public information
- Arrange and conduct the registration of persons qualified to vote and prepare, maintain and revise the register of voters for the purpose of any election under this constitution
- Monitor political campaigns and provide rules and regulations which shall govern the political parties
- Conduct voter and civic education
- Promote knowledge of sound democratic election processes
- Conduct any referendum required to be conducted pursuant to the provision of the 1999 Constitution or any other law or Act of the National Assembly
Lagos State Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Have at least a minimum of Secondary Schools Certificate Examination degree
- Have a means of identification
- Higher degree certificate is more advantageous
How to apply for Lagos State Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2019
More updates concerning INEC Recruitment coming soon