Lagos Business School (LBS) Young Talents Programme 2019
Lagos Business School (LBS) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2019 Young Talents Programme. The purpose of the two-day programme is to help the school establish an ongoing relationship with the brightest university students in the country prior to and after their graduation from the university and short list suitable candidates for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy.
The Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
Applications are invited for:
- The purpose of the two-day programme is to help the school establish an ongoing relationship with the brightest university students in the country prior to and after their graduation from the university.
- The primary objective of engaging with these talented students is to expose them to a world-class institution and short list suitable candidates for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy.
- We will also welcome candidates that could become future administrative staff and ultimately faculty members.
- This programme would help the school build a pipeline of bright academics for the African continent.
- Programme date: 9 – 10 August, 2019.
The LBS Young Talents’ Programme will:
- Introduce participants to life in LBS as a faculty member, researcher and admin staff.
- Introduce participants to a career in Management research and teaching.
- Expose participants to the channels within the school for embracing an academic career: Management Scholarship Academy and the LBS PhD programme.
- Discuss about the LBS culture, history and inspiration.
- Build a network of young talents who can also be part of the MBA programme.
- The candidate should not be above 30 years old.
- The programme is open to final year undergraduates and Masters Students, youth corps members, and recent graduates.
- These students should be on or have graduated with a first class or second class upper.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2019.
How to Apply for Lagos Business School Young Talents Programme 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their completed YTP Application Form, Resume and Proof of academic qualifications as an attachment to: [email protected]
Note: Previous participants of the YTP are not eligible to apply again.