KWASU Post UTME Screening Important Dates & Requirements 2018
KWASU Post UTME Screening Important Dates & Requirements 2018. This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete, post UTME screening that the management has released the schedule for the screening exercise.
KWASU Post UTME Screening Important Dates & Requirements 2018.
KWASU Post utme screening has been scheduled to hold in the University’s Mini Convocation arena from 9:00am-4:00pm daily as follows:
|1||MONDAY 9TH– TUESDAY 10THJULY,2018||COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|2||WEDNESDAY 11TH JULY,2018||COLLEGE OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES|
|3||THURSDAY 12TH JULY, 2018||COLLEGE OF ICT AND AGRIC|
|4||FRIDAY 13TH JULY,2018||COLLEGE OF EDUCATION AND ENGINEERING|
|5||SATURDAY 14TH JULY,2018||BACKLOGS|
It should be noted that all applicants are expected to report at the venue of the screening exercise with the following items:
- Candidate Jamb print-out indicating KWASU as 1st Choice institution.
- O/Level,GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results for UTME candidates
- A’ Level IJMB/A’ Level JUPEB/OND/NCE results for DE candidates
- Print out of KWASU Pre-admission screening form
- O/level GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Unscratched cards
- Citizenship certificates
All candidates are urged to adhere strictly to the above instructions