Korea Embassy Nigeria Recruitment for Administrative Officer
Korea Embassy Nigeria Recruitment for Administrative Officer – The Embassy of the Republic of Korea is recruiting to fill the vacant position below within its Lagos office:
The Embassy of the Republic of Korea is recruiting to fill the position of: Administrative Officer. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a good degree in any discipline with at least 3 years work experience.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- The Lagos Office of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea is seeking to employ a highly-motivated and alert person to perform numerous general official, computer related duties and secretarial work in the Office.
- Graduates with a good degree in any discipline but preferably Humanities, Social Sciences or Management will be preferred.
- Experience: 3 years of cognate! related experience (most preferably in a Diplomatic Mission).
- Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills.
- Must be well acquainted and conversant with Microsoft Word (word processing), Excel, Access etc.
- Ability to organize tasks, research, keep records, enter data, draft relevant note verbales, letters, and other official documents.
- Highly dependable and trustworthy; maintain confidentiality having access to extremely sensitive documents.
Key Skills for the Candidate(s)
- Candidates should be honest with excellent interpersonal skills, good communication skills (both in verbal and written form), be mature in attitude and able to accept responsibility and welcome new challenges.
- They should be resilient with learning mind and of course result-oriented.
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume including a photo with a Cover Letter to: [email protected]
You can as well send a hard copy of the Application (with a photo) to our Office and address as follows (indicate on the top left side of the envelop – Job Application):
Lagos Office of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea,
Plot 10A/B, Layi Ajayi Bembe Street,
lkoyi – Lagos State.
Note: Please make sure you provide your correct contact details. The selected candidate(s) will be invited for an interview.