Kogi State University Admission List Checking Portal
Kogi State University Admission List Checking Portal – KSU admission list – This is to inform you that the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Kogi State University (KSU) for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
All candidates that participated in the Kogi State University (KSU) last post UTME screening exercise are hereby informed that the admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is out online.
Kogi State University Admission List contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various first degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
- Go to KSU Admission Status checking website at http://portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/Admissionlist.
- Select the Academic Session i.e 2018/2019
- Finally, click on “View List” to see the names of successfully admitted candidates.
Successfully admitted? Login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the admission offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Admitted candidates are to login to the student portal (http://www.portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/Login) using their UTME Registration number as username and “password” as password to print their admission letters.
- Kogi State University IJMB Admission Form 2018/2019.
- Kogi State University Pre-Degree and Diploma Admission Form 2018/2019
- Kogi State Civil Service Commission 2018/2019 LGA Recruitment Application Form
You can also access KSU admission list on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KSU admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.