Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduates
Current open jobs Kaduna State Power Supply Company (KAPSCO) August, 2018 in Nigeria. Latest ongoing recruitment and job openings in Kaduna State.
Table of Contents
- 1 Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- 2 Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment Available Job Positions
- 3 General Requirements for Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment
- 4 How to Apply Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- 5 Application Closing Date
Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
The Kaduna State Power Supply Company (KAPSCO) is seeking to employ individuals of significant credibility, competence and experience to contribute to the development of the State though the activities of the company.
Current open jobs at The Kaduna State Power Supply Company (KAPSCO) August, 2018. Latest ongoing recruitment and job openings for graduates at KAPSCO.
SEE ALSO: Embassy of Ireland Recruitment 2018/2019
Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment Available Job Positions
The Kaduna State Power Supply Company hereby calls on qualified individuals to apply for the following vacant positions:
1.) Higher Technical Officer (Renewable Energy)
2.) Commercial Officer
3.) Principal Electrical Engineer
4.) Principal Mechanical Engineer
5.) Principal Civil Engineer
6.) Information System Specialist
7.) Chief Technical Officer (Solar Energy Specialist)
8.) Higher Technical Officer (Energy Efficiency)
9.) Graduate Admin Officer
10.) Director (Operations)
11.) Director (Corporate Services)
12.) Deputy, Engineering Division
13.) Public Relations Officer
14.) Chief Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
15.) Deputy Director, Admin & Finance Division
16.) Procurement Officer
17.) Confidential Secretary
General Requirements for Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment
- Candidates must be a graduate from a recognized university/polytechnic in Nigeria
- Must have 2 or more years work experience.
- Only Second Class Upper Degrees or equivalent from recognized institutions will be considered.
- Persons above the age of 40 need not apply.
- Evidence of course/registration with professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- All applications must be written in the English Language.
See Other Related Posts Below:
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
How to Apply Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
Interested and qualified candidates should address their Applications, together with detailed CV’s to:
The Managing Director/CEO,
Kaduna State Power Supply Company,
Atiku Abubakar House,
Muhammadu Buhari Way,
All submissions should be by post or hand delivered to the address above, with a soft copy forwarded to: [email protected]
- Additional information on the above position can be gotten at the office of the “Director – Administration, Kaduna State Power Supply Company, Atiku Abubakar House, Muhammadu Buhari Way, Kaduna – Nigeria”.
- To be considered, your application must be received before the closing date above
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
4PM; 11th September, 2018.
See other Jobs You can apply for Below:
- 42 Teaching Job vacancies in Lagos State
- Secondary Schools Teaching Jobs in Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Primary School Teaching Jobs in Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Delta State Hospitals Management Board Job Recruitment
- Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Limited Recruitment 2018/19 Application Form
- Banking Jobs in Asaba, Delta State 2018/2019 | See 30 Jobs for Bankers Here
- Government Secondary School 2018/2019 Teacher Jobs in Lagos State
- KPMG Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2018/2019
- CBN Recruitment 2018/19 | cbn.gov.ng | Apply Central Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancy
- ExxonMobil Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form for Graduates
- Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2018/19 (23 Positions)
- Shell Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form