JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2019
JAMB Change of Course, JAMB Change of Course/Institution, JAMB Change of Course/Institution correction guide, full procedure required to change course and institution on JAMB portal. See more details below;
This page provides everything you need to know as regards JAMB Change of Courses, JAMB change of Institution, correction of Names, Gender correction, State/LGA of Origin correction, passport photograph correction, UTME subjects correction, profile correction and Date Of Birth correction. Continue reading below….
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have enabled the portal for JAMB 2018 Change of Course/Institution Form. This process is to enable candidates’ effect the needed changes in their earlier selected course and/or institution.
Latest Update: JAMB change of course for 2019 UTME and Direct Entry candidates is yet to commence. Bookmark this page and keep checking back for further updates.
Candidate are advised not to apply for change of institution and change of course to institution that have already done their post UTME
This is to inform all the candidates who made mistakes while filling their forms during the 2019 UTME Registration that they can now make corrections for the following categories:
- Names Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Passport Photograph Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Gender Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- UTME Subjects Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can only be done more than once with separate payments)
NB: Changes for Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin, etc. cost N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).
Why Candidates Apply for JAMB Change of Course/Institution
There are obviously three good reasons why a candidate may need to change his/her jamb choice of course or institution or both:
LOW JAMB SCORE:
After the release of Jamb results, the next thing to face is admission screening exercise and admissions. Now take for instance that someone applied for a federal university of technology, Minna who will probably fix a cut-off mark of 200 and above; if such candidate scored less than 200, it simply means he/she has lost the admission. In this case the change of institution to a state-owned/private University becomes necessary. State universities generally fix cut-off marks below 200.
INCOMPLETE O”LEVEL RESULTS:
In this case candidates who may have ran into deficiency of required credit passes in some key/relevant subjects may decide to go for change of course to accommodate themselves.
MISTAKES DURING REGISTRATION:
Was there a mistake while filling your registration by either you or the business/cyber cafe? With this help, you can now correct any errors made during registration of your course or institution.
These includes several factors ranging from finance, change in Geographical locations, Parent’s suggestions, Fear of Tribal differences, etc. Such cases treated under this heading result to change of institution.
N/B: Change of course and institution can only be done once and you can only change to a course relating to your UTME Subject combination.
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Guide.
Follow the procedure outlined below to effect any of the changes above:
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Registration (2019 only)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop down, select ‘2019 UTME Data Correction‘.
- Then proceed to payment.
After payment, proceed to either the closest JAMB office or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the process. The window for correction of data on JAMB portal is still open.
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure for 2018 Downward.
For 2018 and years below, follow the procedure outlined below to change your data on JAMB portal.
- Visit JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (2018 Downward)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin .
2018 and years below can effect changes on their own without the CBT centre.
The window for data correction is still open.
- 2019/2020 JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form
- How to Change JAMB Form/Insitution
- JAMB Change of Course
- JAMB Change of Institution Form
- JAMB Change of Course Form 2019
Make sure you share this guide with others.
The window for correction UTME subjects combination is currently not available. You can effect the change of course/institution from your mobile phone/home/ CBT Centres.
Closing Date: Not yet available