JAMB Admission Status Portal | Details on How to Check for All Years
JAMB Admission Status Portal | Details on How to Check for All Years. JAMB Admission Status : The admission status checking portal has been activated by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB). UTME and Direct Entry candidates can now start to check their admission status on JAMB portal once they are done with the necessary screening of their respective institution of choice. See the simplified method to check JAMB admission list below.
Shortlisted for FRSC Screening???
Click here to DOWNLOAD FRSC PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
The management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for checking of admission status for all years. Checking of admission status on JAMB portal is totally FREE!
SEE MORE JOBS
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]
With the advent of JAMB CAPS, most institutions now direct their prospective students to check their admission status on JAMB portal before they upload it on their official portal.
Checking of admission status on JAMB is quite easy and straightforward. Candidates do not need to visit a cybercafe or computer centre to be able to access their admission status.
You can access JAMB admission list website using a computer connected to the internet or the browser on your mobile phone as long as you have data on it. See the appropriate method on how to do that below.
In case you don’t have an account with JAMB (especially candidates from 2016 downward), you will have to create one to be able to check your admission status.
If you already have a JAMB profile, just jump to the steps outlined below:
- Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Have you been offered admission? If yes, follow the link below to accept or reject your admission offer:
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ensure that they indicate the acceptance or rejection of admission online and timely to enable the processing of their admission.
Not offered admission yet? Keep checking the JAMB website for your admission status. Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on JAMB portal as they are processed.
SEE ALSO: How to Grow Your Business on Mediangr.com – See Our Friendly Advert Rates
Kindly use the SHARE buttons below to inform others please