Jamb 2019 UTME Registration Form And How to Register Online
Jamb 2019 UTME Registration Form And How to Register Online: The Jamb UTME 2019/2020 Registration Form sales which is to started this year 2018 has not started at the moment and also the next stage of JAMB 2019 UTME Registration is to commence soon.
We assure you that Jamb UTME 2019 Registration Form will be out on or before month of December, 2018. We promise to inform you whenever Jamb UTME 2019 Registration starts.
The 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Jamb) procedure to be release soon, following the report we got recently from our newsagent.
All aspirants are to follow the steps and make sure they do the online registration process on time, as their will be no postponement on like before.
Please we urge you not to fall victim for scammers/fraudsters, Jamb has not officially announce when the online registration will commence.
The Eligible Institution or Institution types for 2019 Jamb registration will be made available on include the following:
- First Degree.
- National Diploma (ND)
- National Innovation Diploma (NID)
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) Programmes.
- In Universities.
- Including other Degree-Awarding Institutions.
PROCEDURE FOR JAMB UTME 2019 Registration
To register for 2019/2020 jamb registration application should kindly visit www.jamb.org.ng.
Create account on the website; please make sure you register with valid email and phone number.
After you have signed up on jamb portal then click on the login page and enter the user name and password you used and login to access your account.
On the “2019 JAMB – Candidate’s Dashboard” select the service you want for that time.
On your account you can see “2019 UTME Registration and Direct Entry” please note jamb online has not started.
Jamb Post Registration e-Facilities:
1. Print Result Slip: this allow candidate request to print result slip
2. Admission Letter Printing: this allow candidate to print admission letter. Only admitted candidates can get access to this.
3. Application for correction of Data: here you can apply for correction of Names, Date of birth, Local Government/State of origin and Gender, Note you will be charged for the service.
All Enquiries should be sent ONLY to [email protected]
Share this article across.