Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Post-Basic Nursing Form 2019/2020
Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Post-Basic Nursing Form 2019. Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital (ISTH) School of Post-Basic Nursing is now selling application forms for admission into its post-basic nursing programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital post-basic nursing form is now available for purchase online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital (ISTH) School of Post-Basic Nursing programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital (ISTH) Post Basic Nursing Courses & Duration.
- Perioperative Nursing Programme
- Paediatrics Nursing Programme
Applicants must possess the following; The West African School Certificate GCE/NECO with five(5) credit pass obtained in not more than two sittings which includes; English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Must be a qualified nurse, duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. Must have at least one year post registration/clinical experience.
- Request for application must be accompanied with a non refundable fee of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) only to government single treasury account (Remita), Federal Teaching Hospital, Irrua.
- Log on www.remita.net.
- Click on pay Federal Government Agency
- Generate remita retrieval reference code (RRR)
- Go to any commercial bank for payment with printed forms RRR code
EXAMINATION/INTERVIEW DATE AND TIME:
- Perioperative Nursing Programme, 5th August, 2019 (8am)
- Paediatrics Nursing Programme, 6th August, 2019 (8am)
Candidates shall be responsible for their transportation, accommodation an feeding during the interview/examination.
CLOSING DATE: All application forms should be returned to HOD, Nursing Education Office on or before 2nd August, 2019.
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money to any individual or other account or through means aside from the one above does that at his or her own risk.
NB: Accommodation is limited and is on first come first serve.