IQMedia Concept Limited 2018/2019 Latest Recruitment | Apply Here
IQMedia Concept Limited 2018/2019 Latest Recruitment. Cyber Cafe Operator / Attendant and Web Developer/Programmer needed at IQMedia Concept Limited.
Company : IQMedia Concept Limited
1. Job Title: Cyber Cafe Operator / Attendant
The position role includes, but is not limited to, ensuring a smooth running of day to day activities of the cybercafe department. The ideal candidate should possess Diploma Cert. in Computer Operation or SSCE.
- The Computer Operator will be responsible for managing the organizations cybercafe.
- The operator will work to ensure a smooth running of day to day activities of the cybercafe department.
- Preferably a Male applicant
- Only Diploma Cert. in Computer Operation or SSCE is acceptable.
- Proficient in use of MS Office Packages
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solving
- Ability of recording and documenting as well as proper accountability
- skilled in photography with ability to snap instant passport photos
- Highly disciplined individual with effective communication skills in English
2. Job Title: Web Developer/Programmer
The position role includes, but is not limited to, engaging in setting up appropriate IT infrastructure. The ideal candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree/HND/OND in any related courses.
- We are looking for a talented web developer who has in-depth knowledge in website development, CMS management, Digital marketing and graphics design. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and creative designs and an understanding of the latest web trends.
- Employed staff will be responsible for the daily maintenance of clients websites, occasionally developing creatives that will be used for various companies/brands websites, and graphic content for social media profiles.
- Candidate must reside within Ibadan.
- Engage in setting up appropriate IT infrastructure
- Develop databases that support web applications and web sites.
- Engage in continuous training
- Excellent understanding of servers
- Building new features and maintaining existing code, and technical customer support.
- Respond to technical email inquiries, or set up automated systems to send responses.
- Be a part of the digital marketing execution.
- Contribute creatively to project discussions.
- Perform or direct web site updates.
- Support websites and report issues (Issue Reporting)
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND/OND in any related courses with 2 years work experience
- A Full stack Core Developer with good working experience.
- Competent in front end and backend web languages.
- Backend Skills – PHP and Laravel framework. Any other backend language such as Python, Ruby, Java or .Net would be a plus but not compulsory.
- WordPress skill ability to write custom scripts on existing WordPress code base and to modify themes is a must.
- SEO, Web Development, Web Building and Design, PHP, Strong HTML/CSS skills, HTML website management.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Troubleshoot and communicate effectively.
- Ability to prioritize appropriately.
- Smart and diligent.
- Good work ethics and a team player.
- Good leadership skills and ability to lead a team of developers.
- Skilled with Web Frameworks.
- Working knowledge of API integrations.
- Working knowledge of networking.
- Excellent understanding of web project cycle stages.
NB: How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Job Location: Oyo
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2018.
About IQMedia Concept Limited.
IQMedia Concept Limited – is a brand, marketing, web and communications agency with vast experience in the digital arena. Our services include strategy, branding, application design and build, support, hosting and training which are applied within a broad range of marketing disciplines including SEO, paid advertising, affiliate marketing, e-mail and social media marketing campaigns.