Inuka Fellowship for African Women 2019 Application Form
Inuka Fellowship for African Women 2019 – Applications are open for the Inuka Fellowship 2019. The Inuka Fellowship for African Women is a robust 3-day training program that is tailor made to transform participants through the practice of meditation and mindfulness. The Inuka Fellowship for African Women fuses the practice of meditation with personal development and a deep focus on building a strong fulfilling mental well-being for individuals.
The Inuka Fellowship for African Women 2019 is looking for impactful female leaders like YOU! Are you a passionate change-maker? Are you driven by excellence and an aim to become a better version of yourself daily? Do you have a keen interest in leadership and service?
The Inuka Fellowship for African Women is tailor made for women like you! Give yourself the opportunity to disconnect from the hustle and bustle of life. Reconnect with yourself through a powerful 3 – day self development program that will leave you transformed, strengthened, and refreshed.
Inuka Fellowship for African Women is a retreat like platform created for the rising women of Africa. This unique event will be hosted in Rwanda in a serene location away from the busy motion of life. Through the program, you will get to form bonds with fellow African women; support each other on a deep journey of inner self discovery and master emotional intelligence through the practice of meditation and mindfulness with the individual commitment to sustainable world peace.
How it works.
The training starts with 21 Days online self-development program on our interactive platform providing you the basic theory and practice; develop the tool for inner peace.
The fellowship offers 3 days intensive training program providing participants with deeper insight in the relationship between inner peace and sustainable world peace through mindfulness and meditation and enhancing their ability to create peace within their family, professional and social environment.
Inuka Fellowship for African Women Benefits.
- Local Transportation within the host country
- Partial or Full airfare sponsorship from home country
Inuka Fellowship for African Women Eligibility.
- Candidates must be 22- 35 years old at the time of submitting the application to be eligible for sponsorship.
- Candidates must have a good proficiency in written and spoken English language
- Candidates should be optimistic, open -minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace
- Candidates must have submitted their formal application by 14th April 2019
- Candidates must have completed the 21 days of self development program to be eligible for interview. After the interview, candidates will be required to complete the remaining 21 days of Self Development Program to be considered for the fellowship.
Selection criteria include:
- Completion of at least 21 days of the online self-development programme.
- Show of interest in meditation and self-development
- Even distribution of participant from the eligible countries
- Likelihood to benefit from participation in the program and to contribute to world peace
- Commitment to adhere to the program of activities during the time of the fellowship
Application Deadline (last date to apply online) April 19th, 2019
Eligibility Deadline (last date to complete at least 21 days of the online Self-Development Program) May 14th, 2019
After completing 21 days of the self-development program, the Peace Revolution selection committee will make an interview appointment based on your performance, the strength of your application, available funding, as well as group combinations in each fellowship. There is no need to write a request for an interview. If you are qualified, we will contact you.
How to Apply for Inuka Fellowship for African Women Application Form.
The Inuka Fellowship for African Women Application Deadline is: April 19, 2019