Internal Auditor Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment
Internal Auditor Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment. Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad.
Table of Contents
Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Evaluate and test business processes and control to identify areas of risk and internal control improvement opportunities.
- Provide support to the Audit Manager in planning, organizing and supervising internal audit operations; and providing quality assurance on work done by the Internal Audit teams.
- Work with the Audit Manager in developing and updating the audit universe, coordination of risk assessment sessions and in designing Audit programs related to systems review and governance, in line with the Annual Audit Plan.
- Consult with process owners to make recommendations on business and process improvements.
The Person Must:
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Have excellent report writing skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good analytical and critical thinking skills.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English.
- Bachelors Degree or Higher National Diploma (minimum of Second Class-Lower) in Agriculture or any related course, Accountancy, Finance or Economics.
- ACA, ACCA or CIA.
- Minimum of 3 years’ Audit experience in an Agro-Allied company, preferably in a Plantation farm.
Application Closing Date
You Might Also Like:
- Federal Civil Service 2018/2019 Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- NAIC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- CPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form www.cpc.gov.ng
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply 20 Positions
- NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form | Registration Guide
- NHIS Recruitment 2018/19 Application Registration Form
- Zenith Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduate Trainee and Non-Graduates
- INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2018/2019
- CBN Recruitment 2018/19 | cbn.gov.ng | Apply Central Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancy
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online here: http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy/details/3499