Intercoms Integrated Solution Graduate Trainee Programme
Intercoms Integrated Solution Graduate Trainee Programme – We are glad to inform all unemployed graduates that Intercoms Integrated Solution Graduate Trainee Programme has started. If you will like to apply for Intercoms Integrated Solution 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme? or want to know what it takes to work with Intercoms? then this article is for you.
This publication is to help you understand procedures on how to apply for Intercoms Integrated Solution 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Programme.
We wish to inform you that Intercoms Integrated Solution Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 Form Portal is open for unemployed SSCE, OND, HND and BA/BSc holders to apply. You can Register Now to create an Online CV and increase your chances of getting employed by Intercoms.
Intercoms Integrated Solutions is committed to the delivery of high quality consulting services in the areas of Business Development, Investment Analysis, Strategic Planning, HR Management and training, Travels & Tours.
Applications are invited for:
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 5 Openings
Intercoms Integrated Solution Graduate Trainee Programme Summary
- We seek young vibrant graduates with good analytical and interpersonal skills, coupled with strong leadership potential for our graduate trainee programme.
- Our Graduate Programme helps you to develop exceptional skills in marketing – full understanding of best practices in marketing and brand management.
Intercoms Integrated Solution Graduate Trainee Programme Requirements
- A minimum of 5 credits in one sitting (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Good communication skills
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Good IT skills
- Be able to work to deadlines.
Intercoms Integrated Solution Recruitment 2019 Offer/Salary
- We offer you the opportunity to apply your innovative and creative skills with consistent learning and development.
- Salary Range: N50,000 – N80,000.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume via email to: [email protected]
Other Related Jobs
- P-YES Recruitment 2019 Registration Form Portal is Now Open – Apply Now
- PWC Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies (7 Positions) & How to Apply
- ECOWAS Recruitment Application Form 2019
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019 Current Job Vacancy
- Applicant must be resident in Anambra State and Environs
- Candidates should quote the position as the subject of their email.