Table of Contents
- 1 INEC Recruitment News 2018/2019
- 2 INEC Recruitment Job Positions
- 3 INEC 2018/19 Recruitment General Requirements
- 4 How to Apply INEC Recruitment Application Form
Job seekers can now apply for the latest INEC 2018/2019 Recruitment Job Vacancies to be considered for employment.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to revalidate and update its Ad-hoc Staff Enrolment Databank in preparation for the forthcoming 2019 General Elections.
INEC Recruitment Job Positions
In view of the above, eligible staff from agencies/organisations are requested to fill the positions stated below.
Supervisory Presiding Officer at INEC
Requirements / Eligiblity Must be an INEC Staff or Federal Public Servant (Ministries, Departments and Agencies)
Grade Level 10-14 at State Level.
Presiding Officer at INEC
Requirements / Eligibility Must be a serving NYSC member
Local Government Area (LGA) Collation Officer at INEC
Requirements / Eligibility Must be a Lecturer of a Federal Tertiary Institution or Member of the following Professional Associations (NMA, ANAN, PSN, NSE, NIA, NIQS).
Assistant Presiding Officer at INEC
Requirements / Eligibility Must be a serving NYSC Member. Student of penultimate year in Federal Tertiary Institutions.
Former NYSC Members that participated in Electoral Activities (2011-date) and Federal Government Employees Grade Level 07-09 at State Level possessing minimum of National Diploma / equivalent.
Senatorial/National and State Constituency Returning Officer at INEC
Requirements/Eligibility Must be a Serving Professor in any Federal Tertiary Institution or Retired Justice/Judge of Federal High Court.
State Constituency Returning Officer at INEC
Requirements/Eligibility Must be a Serving Vice Chancellor of any University or Retired Justice/Judge of Federal High Court.
- Candidate applying for any of the job position must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
How to Apply INEC Recruitment Application Form
Find the one that suits you then go ahead to apply using the web link. provided.
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES THIS WEEK!
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment