INEC Observers Recruitment Application Form for 2019 General Election
INEC Observers Recruitment Application Form for 2019 General Election – INEC Observers Recruitment… INEC Observers recruitment application form 2019… INEC 2019 Observers Recruitment Form… INEC Recruitment for Observers 2019… Explore!
Table of Contents
- 1 INEC Observers Recruitment Application Form 2019.
- 2 How to Apply INEC 2019 Observers Recruitment.
- 3 ACCREDITATION OF ELECTION OBSERVERS
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) hereby invites registered Observer Groups and other interested Stakeholders whose activities have focus on Democracy, Governance and election that wish to observe the 2019 General Elections scheduled to hold in 2019.
This is without prejudice to previous correspondences with the Commission as completion of the prescribed application form (EPMC 01) remains the only acceptable format for applying.
How to Apply INEC 2019 Observers Recruitment.
Interested observer groups should download, complete the application form (EPMC 01) and submit to Elections and Party Monitoring Department, INEC Headquarters, Maitama, Abuja.
Method of Application.
Materials Needed for INEC Observers Recruitment 2019..
After downloading the INEC Observers Recruitment 2019 application form, candidates are required to come along with other necessary documents (including evidence of past election observation)
Observer groups should particularly note that all other information including Legal status, Federal Inland Revenue Service (Medium Tax Office) Certificate for NGOs as well as evidence of registration with the Civil Society Desk at INEC Headquarters, Abuja among others are to accompany their applications.
Any falsification of documents in the submissions will lead to automatic disqualification and possible prosecution.
The list of all successful observer groups for the election will subsequently be published in National Dailies and on the Commission’s website after the close of receipt of application (EPMC 01). Letters of Accreditation will be issued to the successful observers.
ACCREDITATION OF ELECTION OBSERVERS
Successful observer groups would subsequently fill the accreditation form (EPMC 02) which is obtainable at the Elections and Party Monitoring Department, INEC Headquarters, Maitama, Abuja.
Observer groups should also note that passport photographs of their members to be deployed for the election would be required to be included along with the completed EPMC 02.
Please be guided accordingly.
INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION (INEC)
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES THIS WEEK!
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]