INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 21018/2019 for Graduates | See How to Apply
Table of Contents
Application is invited from interested, qualified graduates and undergraduate to apply for the position of ad-hoc staff during the 2019 National General Election.
- Applicants must possess Five (5) credit pass in WASC/GCE/SSCE which must include Maths, English and 3 other important subjects obtained in one sitting
- Applicant should possess bachelor’s Degree BSC, HND, ND and NCE with minimum of Second Class Honors (Lower Division) in science discipline.
- Application should be holder of master’s degree (MSC)
- National Youth Service Corps NYSC Discharge Certificate
Note: Candidates with Masters/HND degree can also apply for the following discipline
- Federal Government Employees Grade Level 07-09 at State Level possessing minimum of National Diploma / equivalent
- Must be a Lecturer of a Federal Tertiary Institution or Member of the following Professional Associations (NMA, ANAN, PSN, NSE, NIA, NIQS)
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage
- DSS Recruitment
- CPC Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Application Guidelines
- Government Secondary School 2018/2019 Teacher Jobs in Lagos State
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | 20 Positions to Apply
- FIRS Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Portal www.firs.gov.ng
- GTBank Abuja Recruitment 2018/2019 | See 6 Vacancies Today Here
- ECOWAS Fresh Job Recruitmen
- FAAN Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- Modelling in Nigeria: How to Become a Successful Model in Nigeria 2018
- Nigerian Army Dssc Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- Jobs in Lagos
- Frsc Recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
- Pension Funds Administrator 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Recruitment Form
- NHIS Recruitment
- Nipost Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs service recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce recruitment
- Nigerian Navy recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Chevron Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Form Graduates careers.chevron.com
- NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form | Registration Guide
Independence National Electoral Commission (INEC) Ah-hoc Staff Recruitment is also open for Under-graduates and non-graduates.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must possess JAMB Admission Letter
- Applicant must have the WAEC, Neco or nabteb certificate.
- Applicant is expected to possess a valid means of identification e.g (National ID card, Driver License, NIN No. etc)
How to Apply INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment
The application for Independence National Electoral Commission (INEC) Ah-hoc Staff Recruitment 2018/2019 is done online via the INEC recruitment portal, follow the instruction below to apply.
- To apply for the recruitment, visit the INEC portal @ http://www.inec.gov.ng/ to apply.
- When the portal is open, follow the instructions on the portal to apply.
Notice: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment Form is not yet online. Bookmark this page as we promise to update you once the INEC Ad-hoc Staff recruitment application form is on. You may also subscribe to our Newsletter for FREE to get daily updates.
For comments and questions regarding this post, do well to get back to us using the comment section on this page.