INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2018/19 – See Application Guidelines
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2018/19 – See Application Guidelines. Recently, we talked about inec recruitment for the 2019 general election. Currently, there is no adhoc recruitment but you need to read on to see what next.
We are going to unveil the official recruitment portal for inec adhoc staff. You need to get your application form filled and all the requirements ready after reading this guide.
You will need to login and submit an application. Since the recruitment will be conducted online, you will not have to visit inec office to submit your resume. You only have to register, login and apply.
- IDB Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- EKEDC Recruitment Registration Portal & Form
- Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2018/2019
- Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduates
- Insurance Agent Job Vacancy at AIICO Insurance Plc
- Dangote Group 2018/19 Massive Job Recruitment (106 Openings)
- Total Nigeria Plc Young 2018/19 Graduate Trainee Program (YGP)
Inec adhoc staff recruitment 2018 is targeting both graduates and undergraduates but I think most of them will be NYSC Corp members.
Anyways, you need to give it a try and know if you will be successful. In the end, successful candidates will be released. They will have to undergo training to successfully join the inec adhoc staff that will conduct the 2019 general election.
- Inec Recruitment 2018
- EFCC Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NYSC Massive Recruitment 2018
- UNILORIN Vacancy Form Portal – vacancy.unilorin.edu.ng/hr_app_form1.php
You can as well check the ongoing recruitment above and apply for them. Luckily, one of them will favor you.
Requirements for Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2018/2019
Applicants must be university degree holders from any qualified institution in Nigeria or abroad.
Must have knowledge of computer
Must not be older than 30 years at the time of application.
Agree to work to achieve transparency in the 2019 election.
Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal -How to Login and Apply successfully.
It’s simple and easy to login to the independent National Electoral Commission adhoc Portal.
To apply, visit www.inec.gov.ng/adhoc
The application is free for all Nigerian citizens. If you deem it necessary to apply, then follow the steps above and submit an application.
This recruitment is currently not ongoing. Keep an eye on this page to know once it starts.
SEE MORE JOBS
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]