INEC Adhoc Recruitment Portal for 2019 General Election
INEC Adhoc Recruitment Portal for 2019 General Election. Despite, the release by the INEC chairman disregarding any form of recruitment, a lot are at stake.
That is, even though he disregarded any party to the recruitment new, INEC will surely recruit people to assist in the upcoming 2019 elections. Find the updated information for INEC October, 2018 Here
Table of Contents
- 1 ALSO READ: INEC ADHOC RECRUITMENT FORMS ONLINE
- 2 OPENING DATE/ DEADLINE FOR INEC JOB APPLICATION
- 3 Posts available for INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2019
- 4 ALSO FIND: Nigerian Prison Ranks and Application Forms
- 5 How to Login to INEC Recruitment Portal
- 6 Requirements for INEC Job Application- www.inecnigeria.org/recruit
- 7 TRENDING: Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment 2018 Form & Portal
ALSO READ: INEC ADHOC RECRUITMENT FORMS ONLINE
The INEC adhoc job is not specified for a particular set of persons. People are asking us a lot of questions regarding this update. Like, how much does INEC pay? Who can apply for INEC job? When is INEC recruitment starting? Where can I apply for INEC adhoc job? Is INEC employing? And a whole lot.
Are you interested in working with INEC for 2019 Elections? If yes, then you must read this post carefully. This is because this post addresses everything you need to know about INEC Recruitment for 2019 Election.
Posts available for INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2019
- Assistant Presiding Officer
- Presiding Officer
- Supervisory Presiding Officer
- Local Government Area (LGA) Collation Officer
- State Constituency Returning Officer
- Senatorial/National and State Constituency Returning Officer
ALSO FIND: Nigerian Prison Ranks and Application Forms
How to Login to INEC Recruitment Portal
The INEC Recruitment 2019 will use the INEC official recruitment Login Portal: ineccareer.gov.ng
Requirements for INEC Job Application- www.inecnigeria.org/recruit
The requirements for the different positions listed above vary according to the need level. Also, be informed that this recruitment will be for all the 36 States in Nigeria including those that are done with their state elections. The different positions require different skill level ranging from the graduate level of NYSC graduates to the professors level.
Apart from the general requirements, there are other specific requirements for each position.
We will update this page with the application procedures when the application portal is officially announced. Therefore, we encourage you to keep in touch with the page.