Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2018 for Graduates
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2018 for Graduates. The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the following positions listed below;
Table of Contents
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence.
The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Contact Center Manager
- Responsible for receiving audio complaints from various sources such as consumers, the CEO- IE, Consumer Protection Council (CPC), NERC, Independence Corrupt Practices (ICPC), IKEJA forum of NERC etc.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Respond to billing inquiries and handle customers’ high bill complaints.
- Provide information about company programs, products and services.
- Report electric emergencies and outages.
- Provide data to customers requesting new services and/or construction and channel to appropriate office.
- Seek resolution of customer complaints.
- Respond to utility commission and agency inquiries.
- Updating customers’ account.
- To take telephone calls on behalf of IE in order to fulfill customer requirements.
- To know the most up to date information on all product and services of IE and be able to help customers in a quick and friendly fashion.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by Head customer Service and Head of Department.
- This role requires a first Degree or its equivalent Diploma qualification.
- Requires between 1-2 years relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
- Possesses current knowledge of profession.
- Knowledge of the business
- Good customer service management
- Good Phone Skills.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Commitment to Task.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively.
- Good Verbal communication & interpersonal Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Good customer Service.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here online: http://careers.ikejaelectric.com/position/view/59
Job Title: Litigation and Investigations Lead
Reporting To: Head Legal & Regulatory Compliance
- Assist the Head (Legal) in all litigation and investigation related activities
- Lead and manage the litigation unit in the most effective and efficient manner to achieve corporate objectives.
- Organize and manage all case related materials and provide support to Management on litigation and all law enforcement agency related matters.
- Liaise with external solicitors handling all Company’s matters including litigation and related matters.
- Ensure scrutiny of complaints and legal cases – physical inspection, interrogation of concerned personnel, obtaining statements and preparing required legal reports.
- Provide opinions and advise the Company on its best options in resolving commercial, legal and regulatory issues.
- Drafting and reviewing court processes in addition to other legal documents such as contracts etc.
- Provide support in enforcing legal and regulatory stipulations including corporate governance and compliance matters across the Company.
- Represent I.E. in legal matters before relevant authorities and assist in negotiations with 3rd parties on compensation.
- Initiate and provide support to the Company in debt recovery matters.
- Assist in the analysis of the outcome of claims investigations and interpret
- Provide legal support to other departments and units as may be requested from time to time.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Head of Department
- LLB and BL Law
- Excellent Experience in Civil Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with at least 4 years in a comparable role.
- Corporate Governance
- Legal Advisory
- Legal Drafting
- Litigation Management
- Contract Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources and business focus.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here online: http://careers.ikejaelectric.com/position/view/58
HOT JOBS THIS WEEK:
- Apply Ongoing Jumia Nigeria Jobs Here
- Apply Ericsson Graduate Program 2018/2019 Application Form
- Apply Ongoing British American Tobacco Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment in October, 2018
- OPEC Ongoing Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Adefemi Hospital Recruitment 2018/19 Application Form
- BRISIN Employment Form
- UNILORIN Vacancy Form Portal
- Download FRSC Exam Format Here
- HOB System Tourism Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form www.hobstourismnigeria.com
- Lagos Country Club Recruitment 2018/19 Application Form
- U.S. Embassy Recruitment October, 2018
- TeachForAll Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Dangote Group Truck Driver Recruitment Application Form
- Society for Family Health Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- PZ Cussons Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment Application Form
- BRISIN: FG Opens Portal for Recruitment of 5,000 Applicants | brisin.gov.ng