Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment – Apply IKEDC Jobs
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment – IKEDC, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2018/2019, How to Apply for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment – See more details below;
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company recruitment has been anticipated in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Application form.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for IKEDC 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 IKEDC form?
- Is the IKEDC 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will IKEDC Recruitment start?
- I need IKEDC updates, etc.
- Is IKEDC Recruitment Real for 2018 etc.
- IKEDC Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence.
The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
♦ Vigilance Monitoring & Loss Reduction Supervisor
Deadline: 26th December, 2018
♦ Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Specialist
Deadline: 26th December, 2018
♦ Compensation & Rewards Specialist
Deadline: 24th December, 2018
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about IKEDC Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+