IBEDC Recruitment Form – September, 2018
IBEDC Recruitment Form – September, 2018. IBEDC is currently recruiting for the post of; Business Intelligence Analyst and Project Officer.
Shortlisted for FRSC screening???
Table of Contents
- 1 IBEDC Recruitment Form – September, 2018
- 1.1 1. Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
- 1.2 2. Job Title: Project Officer
- 2 How to Apply Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc:
Company : Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
Job Location: Ibadan
Application Deadline: 4th October, 2018.
1. Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst job vacancy at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc. The position role includes, but is not limited to, offering assistance/guidance related to data analysis to the business and explains how it impacts the business. The ideal candidate should possess Bachelor Degree.
- To utilize and analyse data to determine revenue growth to help the business improve and optimize revenue.
- Offer assistance/guidance related to data analysis to the business and explains how it impacts the business
- Query data, understand the results, and make the data easy to understand.
- Understand all business data, sales, claims, payments, and be very efficient with SQL statements
- Recommend process improvements and improvements to data visualization
- Build both automated and ad hoc reports in support of various stakeholders
- Design, build and maintain dashboards to determine KPIs to aid reporting and analysis.
- Agile Project Management
- Mentor users and lower-level BI Analysts
- Educate users to access data
- Identify specific needs for BI reporting and data analysis
- Use data to create models that depicts trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole.
- Work with management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment.
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
Qualifications and Requirements
- Direct integration experience working with spreadsheet modelling tools and XML coding.
- Good knowledge of data visualization and data acquisition strategies
- Working knowledge of statistics, analytic and data reporting
- Strong Project Management skills- implementation and development of user interfaces for dashboards
- Working knowledge of SQL and Relational Database Management Systems
- Advanced knowledge and proven skills of Microsoft Office Excel and Visio
- Good knowledge of operational Data Store / Data Warehouse
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills conducive to collaborating and working within cross-functional teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Working knowledge of SSRS, SSIS and RDLC.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree.
- Required Experience 3 – 5 years.
- When the page opens, click on “Click Here to See Vacancies” and select “Business Intelligence Analyst” to apply accordingly
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
2. Job Title: Project Officer
- To Coordinate, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor, give progress report and complete projects on time within scope and in line with IBEDC’s business objectives and core values.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and proper allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Required Experience 3 – 5 years
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good Analytic and numeric skills
- People Management and co-ordination skills
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Good knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proven experience of producing correspondence and other official documents
How to Apply Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc:
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by following this link https://careers.ibedc.com/listing.php
About Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Kindly use the SHARE buttons below to inform others please