I Have Not Left APC Says Slyva | Nigeria Politics
I Have Not Left APC Says Slyva | Nigeria Politics. Former Governor of Bayelsa State and a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress in the state, Chief Timipre Sylva, has denied leaving the party for the Peoples Democratic Party.
LEARN HOW TO BOAST YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Sylva governed Bayelsa between 2008 and 2012 under the platform of the PDP, but joined the APC in 2014 upon the formation of the party.
His media assistant, Mr Julius Bokoru, in a statement in Yenagoa on Thursday, said his boss is still a loyal and committed member of the APC, and had never contemplated moving to PDP.
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES THIS WEEK!
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]
“Members of the All Progressives Congress and the good people of Bayelsa State, whom this rumour is aimed at, let it be established that Sylva is firmly of the APC and nurses no plan to leave the party to any other party,” Bokoru said.
He said Chief Sylva would not leave the APC, a party he joined in building at both state and national levels.
He said the former governor had urged his supporters, members of the APC and the people of Bayelsa State to remain steadfast.
Kindly rebroadcast using the SHARE buttons below to inform others please