Human Resources Operations Associate Job at Jumia Nigeria 2018
Human Resources Operations Associate Job at Jumia Nigeria 2018. Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Table of Contents
- 1 Human Resources Operations Associate Job at Jumia Nigeria 2018
- 2 How to Apply Human Resources Operations Associate Job at Jumia Nigeria 2018
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets in Africa, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Operations Associate
Job Type: Full Time
- This role will deliver the day-to-day support of Human Resources policies, programs and processes by providing quality real-time solutions to employee inquiries and requests.
In particular you will:
- Apply working knowledge and understanding of internal HR policies spanning employment, employee relations, benefits, compensation, payroll, training and HRIS to assist employees.
- Manage the employee experience through processes and programs that span across the employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, engagement surveys and offboarding).
- Maintain the HRIS database and employee files; develop forms and processes for all employee-related actions
- Assist with all HR related processes and forms for onboarding and offboarding employees.
- Develop, schedule and facilitate new employee orientations.
- Assist in the administration of all company benefits and communication, including but not limited to health, medical, dental, life insurance; leaves and workers’ compensation
- Work with HR and business management in implementing recognition programs that promote corporate values and enhance employee retention
- Assist with Performance Management programs.
- Collaborate with Benefits and Compensation to implement the merit increase process and support the focus on employee performance
- Manage and coordinate succession planning process across multiple sites, including developing and reporting metrics and presentations related to current succession planning status, areas for improvements, and improvement plans.
- Perform data analysis, compilation and/or preparation of confidential reports and statistics for various purposes i.e. headcount, retention, turnover, etc.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and progressive responsibility in HR to include at least 5 years’ experience leading an HR operations or HR shared service function
- Experience with HR programs such on-boarding, employee relations, recruiting, engagement initiatives, policy interpretation/administration.
- Ability to manage HR project roll-outs and on-going people processes within client group.
- Advanced Excel to create macros, pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, analytical capabilities and work books, and experience with HR systems.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
Interested and qualified candidates should visit here to apply https://africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=9c32454d-47f4-4169-b927-79621c34301f
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;